News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Plus I'm not even sure it's been confirmed that the Ant Man in the Ant Man movie is going to be Hank Pym. Since in the comics there's been 3 different guys to take up the name.

I believe Wright have been saying Hank Pym and then Scott Lang becomes the AntMan in the end. I remember him talking about the two teaming up as well.

please excuse my ignorance. does days of future past tie in with the original x-men series or x-men first class or these movies all are from the same universe...srs question, because i thought first class was a whole different story arc...

please excuse my ignorance. does days of future past tie in with the original x-men series or x-men first class or these movies all are from the same universe...srs question, because i thought first class was a whole different story arc...

Yes, they tie in, First Class was a prequel but with some of the same people just younger, this one Days of Future Past, will feature time travel, in which some of the younger characters can meet their older selves.

Didn't even know they were making a Darkness film still, I thought it was scrapped. Interesting to see Witchblade added but directed by Len Wiseman though? The guy who directed all the Underworld films?

'THE DARKNESS' Adaptation Will Feature The Witchblade

Said character creator Mark Silvestri on the project,

"Witchblade is going to be in 'The Darkness' film...It just became more and more apparent, as we were telling Jackie Estacado's story about "The Darkness" and the dark and light and how much [he and Sara have] intertwined over the years in the comic books. [The comics tell of] how Sara and Jackie have gotten together, how their powers have crossed and how they've fought and they [even] had a child together in the comic books...Jackie has that mob connection which we explore in the movie because it's and origin film...it makes since to have a cop and who do we know that's a cop in the Top Cow universe? Sara Pezzini, weilder of the Witchblade."

darkness%20witchblade.jpg

They better make Witchbalde look like this but even hotter:

Last edited:
Plus I'm not even sure it's been confirmed that the Ant Man in the Ant Man movie is going to be Hank Pym. Since in the comics there's been 3 different guys to take up the name.

I believe Wright have been saying Hank Pym and then Scott Lang becomes the AntMan in the end. I remember him talking about the two teaming up as well.
Wow that's cool. I was kinda thinking before the announcement that if Pym was in A2 he'd create Ultron and then die in the end and not Coulson die but really die.

Wright's way is cool too and probably keeps Pym around to be Giant Man or Yellow Jacket or Goliath :lol:
Thanos done a'la Hellboy would be sick as hell.
That'd work :smokin

It'll suck for that actor spending hours for makeup though :lol:

Last edited:

Wow that's cool. I was kinda thinking before the announcement that if Pym was in A2 he'd create Ultron and then die in the end and not Coulson die but really die.

Wright's way is cool too and probably keeps Pym around to be Giant Man or Yellow Jacket or Goliath :lol:l

Thought they would say that Pym was a scientist back during WW2 and built the tech then. He dies or goes missing, it's lost and Eric O'Grady finds it and decides to be a thief blah blah blah becomes a good guy. I can see Wright doing that.

How the **** is A2 gonna have the subtitle Age of Ultron and they don't have hank pym in there??!!?!

I must have missed this in the thread...

Marvel Confirms Thanos in ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’

Talking to IGN, Feige confirmed that, yes, Thanos is in ‘Guardians of the Galaxy,’ even if Ronan the Accuser is the main villain. Says Feige:

"I think someone on the ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ panel let loose that Thanos is a part of the movie, which he is. Thanos plays a part in ‘Guardians’ as a mastermind. He very much exists at nearly another plane than any of the other characters. And we have big plans for him, over the course of a very long, long time."

We’ll get to our big theory in a bit, but first, while we all sort of assumed that ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ was here to introduce some major Thanos elements that would eventually pay off in ‘Avengers 2,’ we now know that ‘Avengers 2′ will instead focus on Ultron. So the “big plans” for Thanos over a “very long, long time” looks like it could play out all the way through to ‘Avengers 3‘ instead. If he is as all-powerful as we know he is, it would stand to reason that he could cap off the ‘Avengers’ trilogy with the Infinity Gauntlet saga.

So, if we now have it confirmed that Thanos will appear in ‘Guardians of the Galaxy,’ we’re instantly curious as to who will be playing him in the film. And, we’ve got a theory on that.

http://screencrush.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-thanos/

...and then this...

Vin Diesel Continues to Tease Marvel Role, is He Thanos?

Vin Diesel has been the subject of Marvel casting rumors for a while, and he confirmed this weekend at the San Diego Comic-Con that an announcement would be coming at the end of the month regarding his role. This, of course, has spurred even more speculation about which character Diesel would be playing, but when talking about it with Entertainment Weekly, Diesel might have put out enough clues to figure it out.

"I could tell you that Marvel was excited about bringing a different kind of relationship or love story, I guess kind of inspired from the Dom-Letty relationship (from Fast & The Furious), into the Marvel universe."

This leaves us with a few options, but the most likely of them is that Diesel will be playing Thanos, and this love story refers to his "relationship" with Death. No one ever said it would be cute relationship.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...l-continues-to-tease-marvel-role-is-he-thanos

With Hellboy-ish makeup? That would be dope. :smokin

Last edited:
Hank Pym WILL Be In ANT-MAN Confirms Director Edgar Wright

Following the news that Joss Whedon has decided to not have Hank Pym be Ultron's creator in The Avengers: Age of Ultron, io9 reached out to Ant-Man director Edgar Wright to find out whether or not that means the character won't be appearing in that movie either. "Just now, we were interviewing Edgar Wright about his new film The World's End, and he told us that we will, indeed, meet Hank Pym in Wright's Ant-Man movie."

So it is at least confirmed that Pym will be in the film, that is a bit too vague though so whether he will be the main protagonist or another AntMan is still up in the air.

I've been wanting an infinity gauntlet film ever since thanos has been associated with the marvel cinematic universe. I mean if you even mention thanos then the infinity gauntlet ultimately has to happen, which would mean that everyone who is anyone in the marvel universe will have to be ready for that showdown. Marvel get those rights back!

And as far as vin diesel being thanos, that would be dope but let's not forget about the whole vision and scarlet witch love story....but if we don't have antman in A2 then we don't need vision :rolleyes

I really think a civil war movie would be bananas though :nerd:

Last edited:
Vision was originally created by Ultron though, not AntMan.

And Thanos doesn't need Infinity Gauntlets, it would be awesome to see it used but Thanos is devastating enough by himself.

As for Wanda & Vision (Vin?)

Last edited:
Vision was originally created by Ultron though, not AntMan.

And Thanos doesn't need Infinity Gauntlets, it would be awesome to see it used but Thanos is devastating enough by himself.

As for Wanda & Vision (Vin?)

Of course Ultron created vision but I meant as far as following. How can vision be in A2 but not ant man, one of the founding members smh. But I mean thanos alone is epic enough and it sounds as though thanos won't have a main villain role anytime soon but he is ultimately the big bad final boss that will eventually have to be dealt with by all of marvels heroes. The marvel fanboy in me is ecstatic :lol:

They'll explain how or why Ultron was created w/o Pym, my guess is still Stark with Jarvis and his old army of suits. They were practically autonomous in IM3. I also have a feeling that Marvel might have decided on Ultron based on the success of IM3, which the only attraction (to me at least at this point) were the different suits, I certainly wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. They might want to capitalize on the army of suits/robots as an attraction to the general public, I mean that was IM3s main marketing strategy but in the film, they were treated like scrap metal. :lol:

And Thanos will not be an epic finally. Avengers will easily surpass phase 3 and beyond, no way Marvel lets a $1b franchise go.

Last edited:
They'll explain how or why Ultron was created w/o Pym, my guess is still Stark with Jarvis and his old army of suits. They were practically autonomous in IM3. I also have a feeling that Marvel might have decided on Ultron based on the success of IM3, which the only attraction (to me at least at this point) were the different suits, I certainly wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. They might want to capitalize on the army of suits/robots as an attraction to the general public, I mean that was IM3s main marketing strategy but in the film, they were treated like scrap metal. :lol:

And Thanos will not be an epic finally. Avengers will easily surpass phase 3 and beyond, no way Marvel lets a $1b franchise go.

As much as I hate iron man being the main draw with his films the whole Jarvis theory sound plausible, I could def picture it. And as far as thanos I expect him to always be behind a lot of the mishaps in the marvel universe. I don't expect some type of epic conclusion because with all these marvel stories they can keep on milking this thing (kang the conqueror anyone?) I expect thanos to be kind've like doctor claw from inspector gadget...but we know what he looks like and we've seen his face lol but you catch my drift

Yes, they tie in, First Class was a prequel but with some of the same people just younger, this one Days of Future Past, will feature time travel, in which some of the younger characters can meet their older selves.
gotchu, man this whole time i thought days of future past was like a reboot and i enjoyed it most out of all the x-men movies :lol:. no wonder they had that scene where young magneto broke the fence again. so i'm guessing the wolverine movies are also from the same universe as the x-men movies.

Wolverine Origins, I have no idea where it falls since nothing in there makes sense. I think it is suppose to be before X1 but there are too many inconsistency.

The Wolverine (one coming out this week) is supposed to be after X3.

Last edited:
i actually think Pym will be in Captain America 2. He'll have a super small role and he wont be shown a whole lot, but he would be connected with SHIELD. Pym will create Ultron for SHIELD as a backup defense plan for if the Avengers fail. Ultron becomes Ultron and boom, Avengers 2 w/o Pym.

i actually think Pym will be in Captain America 2. He'll have a super small role and he wont be shown a whole lot, but he would be connected with SHIELD. Pym will create Ultron for SHIELD as a backup defense plan for if the Avengers fail. Ultron becomes Ultron and boom, Avengers 2 w/o Pym.

Very interesting synopsis. Considering that Cap 2 is supposed to be the main bridge that connects everyone back to A2 similar to how cap 1 connected everything to A1. Even though iron man is the favorite amongst movie goers I'm glad that Whedon keeps everything mostly through captain America's eyes. The man out of time who's just looking at everything like "WTF!?" Lol

Wolverine Origins, I have no idea where it falls since nothing in there makes sense. I think it is suppose to be before X1 but there are too many inconsistency.

The Wolverine (one coming out this week) is supposed to be after X3.
i thought it was during first class time period considering the cameo of him in there in the bar but guess since logan has no memory they can have the story in any year

yeah origins threw me off with that sabretooth, and all but i figured the new wolverine was gonna tie in with the x-men films and thought it was supposed to be after x-3 as well.

Last edited:
One else like te Incredible Hulk more then Avengers hulk? Avengers one looked more real, but Incredible was a beast

Xmen origins: Wolverine doesn't exist to me. Everything about that movie screams "disavow any knowledge of me, that pointless gambit and that deadpool that shot laser beams out his eyes" :x

Hopefully Thursday night the wolverine will make up for that

Incredible Hulk version was better than the Avengers version. Looked more real and less cartoony.

Back
Top Bottom