News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Yes Master Zik Master Zik is absolutely right. Baloo was the big black bear with Mowgli singing Bare Necessities. The big orangutan I'm pretty sure was King Louie and I def saw bagheera and Shere Kahn! I LOVED the jungle book as a kid. Easily one of disney's greatest animated movies along with Fantasia and Lion King. Will definitely be watching this, CG looks so real...

And I loved Tale Spin as a kid too but theme song wise

Ducktales can't be touched
Idk darkening duck and chip n dale rescue rangers theme song is :pimp:

^Nice. I wonder how big King Kong will be, because Godzilla is huge lol.

And who is Ashley Mova
nerd.gif

Ridley Scott Reveals Prometheus Sequels Title

"Actually, it’s going to be called Alien: Paradise Lost, so Prometheus 2 isn’t what it’s really going to be," Ridley Scott confirmed in an interview with HeyUGuys today. "You know the poem? I doubt you’ve ever been through it, have you? The poem’s a book, Paradise Lost! It sounds intellectual, but there’s a similarity to it, and that’s where it stops."

I think he also said there will be another movie after that making it another trilogy.

Last edited:
At first Prometheus was a separate/stand alone film and now the sequel has Alien in the title >D

Ridley knows he has to put Alien in the title to get people to go see it

Ridley Scott explain the "Alien" involvement in the title.

"Well, because we're heading back to why and how and when the beast was invented. We'll go back into the back door of the very first Alien that I did thirty years ago."

So with that statement I wonder if he'll technically still release a Prometheus 2 after this Alien Paradise Lost movie?

I'm pretty sure Prometheus did good #s. Yeah it got mixed reactions (I'm not the biggest advocate of it myself) but I think it would've still done big enough #s.

I think it is still a Prometheus film just not called Prometheus anymore. Wasn't the ship they used called the Prometheus which was destroyed in the film anyways? Sorry, I really do not remember the film that well.

Watched The Martian tonight

FREAKIN AMAZING

better than Interstellar and Gravity (and I liked Interstellar a lot)

Kate Mara, Jessica Chastain, and Mackenzie Davis in one movie got me like 
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Yup The Martian was really great. Acting was on point and i enjoyed each character: Matt Damon, the crew and everyone back on earth. I agree when some people say that its like Castaway meets Apollo 13, which is not a bad thing at all. I felt very inspired after walking out of the theater.

Last edited:
Cant believe I might drop $20 on a soda
If our calculations are correct, Pepsi will make the future a reality on October 21, 2015 and unlock limited quantities of Pepsi Perfect, available for purchase online while supplies last. Fans located in the U.S. can get their hands on 1 of 6,500 Pepsi Perfect bottles, each outfitted in a special collectible case. The 16.9 oz. bottles will contain Pepsi Made with Real Sugar and will sell for $20.15. 

Back
Top Bottom