News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

LOLOL 

Honey this house is scary!
Ok let's go to the post office :rofl:

:smh:
soooooo many problems with this movie and plot, visuals were def on point though

the way chastain was looking :pimp: especially the last 30 minutes of the film

Last edited:
mean.gif

soooooo many problems with this movie and plot, visuals were def on point though

the way chastain was looking
pimp.gif
especially the last 30 minutes of the film
Mia and Jessica both looked amazing!

On 2nd glance, I LOVED Crimson Peak. Got over the fact that it wasn't intended to be a horror movie really quick.

I enjoyed Elysium. Chappie wasn't too bad, but it's on a much lower rung.

I really need this District 10 to happen though. :pimp:

Last edited:
New Star Trek Series Premieres January 2017

CBS Television Studios announced today it will launch a totally new Star Trek television series in January 2017. The new series will blast off with a special preview broadcast on the CBS Television Network. The premiere episode and all subsequent first-run episodes will then be available exclusively in the United States on CBS All Access, the Network’s digital subscription video on demand and live streaming service.

The next chapter of the Star Trek franchise will also be distributed concurrently for television and multiple platforms around the world by CBS Studios International.

The new program will be the first original series developed specifically for U.S. audiences for CBS All Access, a cross-platform streaming service that brings viewers thousands of episodes from CBS’s current and past seasons on demand, plus the ability to stream their local CBS Television station live for $5.99 per month. CBS All Access already offers every episode of all previous Star Trek television series.

The brand-new Star Trek will introduce new characters seeking imaginative new worlds and new civilizations, while exploring the dramatic contemporary themes that have been a signature of the franchise since its inception in 1966.

Hmmm....I'll wait for more details but pretty excited just for this news. The core of ST has always been television.

Three women who could play Cap Marvel along with Thor in The Hunstman: Winter's War

Last edited:
Alien: Covenant gets an official logo, release date and synopsis

Comes out October 6, 2017

Ridley Scott returns to the universe he created in ALIEN with ALIEN: COVENANT, the second chapter in a prequel trilogy that began with PROMETHEUS — and connects directly to Scott’s 1979 seminal work of science fiction. Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship Covenant discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world — whose sole inhabitant is the “synthetic” David (Michael Fassbender), survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.

The first one was solid. Kristin Stewart brought down the entire movie with her non-acting ***. Good to see she won't be in the second.

The first one was solid. Kristin Stewart brought down the entire movie with her non-acting ***. Good to see she won't be in the second.
So this focuses solely on The Hunstman? Interesting.

I thought Kristen Stewart did decent in the film, but yes, the film could have been way better lol.

Emily Blunt and Jessica Chastain? Yes, please. Let Thor strike his mighty hammer on those yambs.

Yeah I'm reeled back in solely for the new female editions and Charlize coming back.

Snow White & The Huntsman wasn't good.

Back
Top Bottom