News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I enjoyed the last one a lot. But then I read on a thread on nt on how they just used an old story from one of the shatner Star Trek movies and was a little disappointed.

Yeah its Wraith of Khan. The second Star Trek movie. Underwhelming and predictable. If I knew nothing of WoK, I'd probably love it

WOK is one of my favorite movies. I was reciting lines of ITD during my first viewing smh. Yep, everything after the villain reveal was predictable. I'm not going to rant about that movie again :lol:

Star Trek reddit hates the new movies LOL
I love em though, Michael Giacchino's end credits theme is one of the best
I peeped that subreddit today and I was dying 
laugh.gif

Walt Disney Studios [emoji]10004[/emoji] @DisneyStudios

See a new extended version of The #JungleBook teaser on all 3D screens of @StarWars: #TheForceAwakens!

Last edited:
Sam Jack ain't ever gon' stop taking any roles offered to him. Joining Vin Diesel in XXX sequel.

Vin Diesel
Actor/Director · 96,413,784 Likes · December 14 at 3:07pm ·

Excited to work with Sam again... his portrayal of Gibbons was so good... timeless.

Welcome to the Xander Zone!

Connor McGregor also joining the cast.

Timing and precision... The casting of the new XXX gets more exciting everyday.

Last edited:
It's for them to get props in making a female ghostbusters movie. Ghostbusters fans weren't asking for that ish.

Because they weren't going to get the originals to come back.. even before Ramis died.

So rather than do a modern reboot/sequel/whatever with a whole new group of guys, why not do something different and make it an all-female cast. Recent successes in female driven comedies certainly help.

I'll be cautiously optimistic. I like Paul Feig a lot so hopefully he can deliver.

Well yeah that was my thought process when I first heard about it.

I was like why are they doing an all female Ghostbusters? Is it really just cuz the OG was all guys and they want to get on this female empowerment stuff? Then I was really like who even asked for a Ghostbusters sequel/remake w/e this is? I don't want this but then I was like oh yeah, Hollywood, and the continuing lack of creativity being covered up with remakes, reboots, prequels, and sequels decades after the fact.

So I don't care much either way now. It is what it is. Seems it's going for straight up comedy full stop in a specific style. I know it's not going to be better than the OG or capture that same feeling. At best I hope it's entertaining.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom