News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Set photo of Fassbender in Assasins Creed

The only person that went on tangents making assumptions was you, boss.

You should feel embarassed.
Bruh, you were literally the only one talking about Brendan Fraiser's The Mummy replying to me. You were so confused it's a shame.

What tangent did I go on? I made a comment about Tom Cruise, this Mummy remake, and an old vamp flick he was in.

You over here talking about what exactly? :lol:

Also, it's master not boss.

Harley Quinn and Eric Northman as Tarzan and Jane

“It’s almost the opposite of the classic tale, where it’s about taming the beast,” says Skarsgård. “This is about a man who’s holding back and slowly as you peel off the layers, he reverts back to a more animalistic state and lets that side of his personality out.”

635850938167746627-TAR-16634r-2.jpg

Last edited:

The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Kingsman: The Secret Service breakout star & Star Trek Beyond actress Sofia Boutella is currently in talks to star as the titular monster in Universal's The Mummy, confirming rumors that the new reboot would contain a female villain.

Details about the film's plot are being kept under lock and key, but what we do know is that unlike the last trilogy, this one will take place in modern-day with global superstar Tom Cruise (Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation) expected to headline the picture. Alex Kurtzman (People Like Us) is directing with a script from Jon Spaihts (Doctor Strange).

The Mummy is expected to kick-off Universal's planned monster movie universe, which will also include updated takes on Dracula, Frankenstein, the Invisible Man, the Bride of Frankenstein, the Wolf Man, and Van Helsing. Also, based on recent reports and rumors, it surely sounds like Universal is seeking the highest level of talent to feature in their modern reimaginings of classic monster tales. In addition to Cruise, Academy Award-winner Angelina Jolie (Maleficent) is reportedly being courted for their Bride of Frankenstein reboot and it was unofficially stated during Meet The Movie Press last week that Idris Elba & Jessica Chastain were recently up for parts in The Mummy, however Variety reporter Justin Kroll later revealed they had both decided to pass.
she look like the chick who played anck su namun in the mummy returns

Yes Master Zik Master Zik is absolutely right. Baloo was the big black bear with Mowgli singing Bare Necessities. The big orangutan I'm pretty sure was King Louie and I def saw bagheera and Shere Kahn! I LOVED the jungle book as a kid. Easily one of disney's greatest animated movies along with Fantasia and Lion King. Will definitely be watching this, CG looks so real...

And I loved Tale Spin as a kid too but theme song wise

Ducktales can't be touched
Idk darkening duck and chip n dale rescue rangers theme song is :pimp:
Sam L tryna be in every damn movie imaginable :lol:

REPORT: Idris Elba Frontrunner for Lead in ‘The Dark Tower’ Adaptation

“The Dark Tower” may have found its gunslinger: Deadline reports that Idris Elba is the frontrunner for the role of lead protagonist Roland Deschain in the film adaptation of Stephen King’s novel series. The article states no deal is done, and no one involved would comment on the story.

A fan-favorite due to roles such as BBC crime drama “Luther,” there has long been support for Elba as a potential candidate to take over from Daniel Craig as James Bond. The role of Roland Deschain could place him at the head of a different franchise, as Sony Pictures and Media Rights Capital hope for “The Dark Tower,” based on a series of eight western-fantasy novels, to be the first of multiple films.

Matthew McConaughey is currently in talks to play The Man In Black, one of the series’ villains. Directed by Nikolaj Arcel (“A Royal Affair”), “The Dark Tower” has a release date of Jan. 13, 2017.

An IDR viral site, The War Of 1996 - United We Stand, was just launched, revealing with it the fate of Will Smith's Col. Steven Hiller...

While test piloting the ESD's first alien hybrid fighter, an unknown malfunction causes the untimely death of Col. Hiller. Hiller's valor in the War of 96 made him a beloved global icon whose selfless assault against the alien mothership lead directly to the enemy's defeat. He is survived by his wife Jasmine and son Dylan.

Dude was quite possibly one of my favorite interpretations of a USA president, glad he's back, his speech always gives me chills

I didn't know they were making Independence Day 2. Trailer actually looks pretty good. Kinda upsetting that they couldnt get Will Smith on board, but he can agree to play a C-list DC character in a movie that's probably gonna flop :rolleyes

Star Trek reddit hates the new movies LOL
I love em though, Michael Giacchino's end credits theme is one of the best

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom