News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Jai Courtney be on his knees man.

I don't understand how he gets in to so many movies like he got talent. I mean if he was at least related to a famous movie star/director at least.

Feel similar about Taylor Kitsch :lol:

^^Worthington just sucks

He has the charisma of a slice of stale wonder bread
Fixed*

Last edited:
He is shooting another Titans film right now and he is going to be joined by the goddess Nathalie Emmanuel.

I think he is still set to star in the next three Avatar films so dude will be set for life.

Last big news on him was him attacking some paparazzi I think so he probably just layed low for a bit.

It's not a "Titans" film, like sequel or anything, its a movie called The Titan, about space exploration or somethin.

And he's worked steady, but smaller films. The Arnold movie in 2012, Cake in 2014, he had one last year I'm forgetting and he has 4 films slated for 2016 with 3 Avatars lined up after that.

Really? :lol: I thought he was finishing that trilogy, what a coincidence that it's called Titan.

Got me too, but I double checked, some sort of space, family thing. And it had ol girl from Fast 7, so that's the one. :lol:

There is gonna be 3 more Avatar films???? :wow:

Might be one of the few on this board that loved the movie :lol: fight scenes were ill. They better not push the movie back again.

Movie was fun to me too and probably the only 3D film I've enjoyed that isn't animated.

I think they have no room for delays anymore because Avstar Land/Pandoras construction are well on their way and expected opening date is in 2017.

Shane Black's The Predator poster

There is gonna be 3 more Avatar films???? :wow:

Might be one of the few on this board that loved the movie :lol: fight scenes were ill. They better not push the movie back again.

High five. I thought I was the only one who was looking forward to the sequels.

Just came out of watching "The Witch"
The last 30 minutes are probably the most unsettled and scared I have been in a movie in a long time.

Just came out of watching "The Witch"
The last 30 minutes are probably the most unsettled and scared I have been in a movie in a long time.

Cool. A good horror flick to take my gf to.

And a new Predator movie?! Where the **** have I been?

Exclusive: ‘Death Note’ Movie Rating and Tone Revealed

Although Hollywood loves adapting anything it can get its hands on, the number of manga adaptations has been surprisingly low. That may change when it comes to Adam Wingard adapting Death Note. Led by rising star Nat Wolff (The Fault in Our Stars), the story of the manga follows a student who happens to discover “a supernatural notebook that allows him to kill anyone simply by writing the victim’s name.” This takes him on a quest to “cleanse the world of evil” as he sees it, which puts him in the crosshairs of a reclusive police detective.

Steve recently spoke to the film’s producer, Roy Lee, at DICE 2016 and got an update on the project. Lee said Wingard “is currently waiting for us to officially greenlight the movie, but we have a cast in place. I think it’s been reported but I don’t remember yet, I’d have to check the site, so I don’t want to say anything yet. But it’s a movie we’re planning on making this year.”

When asked about the target audience for the film, Lee replied, “It’s definitely for adults. It is zero chance it will be below an R-rating,” and went on to say that the tone of the film “will be one of the first manga adaptations that feels very grounded but still has fantastical elements.” That sounds like something Wingard could definitely nail. Even though his films You’re Next and The Guest don’t have a supernatural element, he knows how to create a heightened reality that keeps audiences captivated.

Daredevil’s Steven S DeKnight to Direct Pacific Rim 2

Guillermo del Toro [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@RealGDT

Met w DeKnight and we are all so happy with our choice to take Pac Rim 2to where we know it can go!!

Guillermo del Toro [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@RealGDT

Now Pac Rim is a known property and we can expand big!

Surprised del toro isn't going be directing.. Assuming he'll stay heavily involved

^ I assume he'll be way more involved than Abrams will be in episode viii and ix

What?? Loved deal toro doing the film. A little bummed, hopefully it still does well. And man a 'death note' film. Hopefully it's an Asian cast.

To me the first PacRim wasn't that good from story to visuals.

I'll check the sequel but I'm not expecting greatness or anything.

I have no clue what to expect from a death note movie.. Like how would they try to cover in the single movie.. Or do they just use the concept without following strictly to what went down in the series

Back
Top Bottom