News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Fantastic Beasts [emoji]10004[/emoji] @FantasticBeasts

New piece of art for a new era of the Wizarding World! Something FANTASTIC is being announced soon.
#FantasticBeasts pic.twitter.com/VIqhQfmXzP

Quote:
watched yesterday.. looks interesting enough to check out at least for a bit

but they going for a total recall type premise?

any more news or info on the show?

Last edited:
nice.. didn't even know there was a thread

saw it and was going to post, but didn't even know what thread to post it in

Apparently, Warcraft is now the highest grossing movie based off a video game ever :lol:

Gee

Movie was not good.. Watched a review some place on it and the person doing it said there was a lot of fan service in the film

Which meant nothing to me because I never played the game

What would the real competition be thou?

The old Mario movie.. Need for speed.. 2 Hitman movies.. And Prince of Persia are the only ones I can think of

Gee forgot a lot.. Street fighter and mortal kombats.. Worst movie I've probably scene in my life house of the dead

Resident evil probably held the record before I guess

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_video_games

Last edited:
Noomi Rapace Joins ‘Alien: Covenant’

EXCLUSIVE: Even though Noomi Rapace emerged from Prometheus as one of the few survivors and the one who seemed most to want to follow the adventure forward with Michael Fassbender’s character, it was long reported she would not be back to reprise her role as Elizabeth Shaw in Ridley Scott’s next installment Alien: Covenant. Maybe that has changed.

Sources say Rapace is in Australia and on the set to shoot weeks worth of scenes in Scott’s film, which brings back Fassbender’s robot character and has a cast that includes Katherine Waterston, Billy Crudup, Danny McBride and Demian Bichir. Info is on lockdown, so we’ll have to wait for the film to be released August 4, 2017, by Fox to see how it all worked out.

Good to know she'll have a few scenes. Probably flashback scenes and one of her dying. Didn't make sense to me she wasn't toong to be in the movie when prometheus was centered around her.

Last edited:
Fantastic Beasts [emoji]10004[/emoji] @FantasticBeasts

New piece of art for a new era of the Wizarding World! Something FANTASTIC is being announced soon.
#FantasticBeasts pic.twitter.com/VIqhQfmXzP

My body is ready. The world of Harry Potter has come to 'Murica :evil:

same here, probably threadworthy on it's own but I'm just not sure the interest are on NT

I was gon' bump the old Deathly Hallows thread but it's from the olden days of NT and everything was double posted

I really hope Fantastic Beasts doesn't suck. I read the plot outline for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and I wish I didn't
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Happy Noomi is back. Honestly I'd watch the movie where her character dies. So t know why they leaving that out.

Oh and unknowingly Prince of Persia: Sands of Time was the previous highest grossing video game movie. I always thought of it as a flop but it grossed like 335 mil (but had a budget of like 150-200 mil).

Last edited:
What's up with this movie "The Woods"? I'm late but just seen the trailer tonight got me real interested.Anybody got anything about what it's actually about besides all the rumors about it being a BWP sequel etc...

started watching the voltron netlifx series..

man they really need to make a voltron movie.. I have no clue why this hasn't happened yet with the success of pacific rim and transformers

hell, the success of ironman 2 and 3

KONG: SKULL ISLAND Director Reveals King Kong's Size

Ever since Godzilla vs Kong was first announced, fans have been wondering just how big the giant ape will be in Legendary and Universal's reboot.

According to THR, Roberts' exact statement was, "This is going to be the biggest Kong there's ever been. Not 10 foot or 30 foot, but a 100-foot ape."

Back
Top Bottom