News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Avatar will be on top with it's 4 sequels coming.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I enjoyed seeing avatar in real deal IMAX (I think it was the first actual film a saw in imax).. which was amazing

but then again, when I was a kid coming over stateside for various camps (swimming, track or baseball).. they would always take us to imax for one of the outings and I was thoroughly entertained by watching Everest or whatever other nature stuff they had going]

might have been the 2nd, cause I saw the dark knight in IMAX too.. gotta check when each was released

Last edited:

First one is the highest grossing film all time at almost 3 billion.

It could be possible that the franchise will be #1.

No dude, it is not possible, at all. The sequels aren't gonna do **** and the Marvel-verse and Star Wars are already WAY ahead of them, and gaining steam. Avatar won't even catch up to the Fast and Furious franchise. It'll rise on the list, sure, but it won't sneak into the top 5 or anything.

How do you know? You from the future? People didn't think it'd be the #1 money making movie of all time either.

Avatar sequel hasn't really been a high demand thing in general I'm with CP on this, it doesn't have to characters/storyline to make it a hit franchise with multiple sequels but that's just my opinion.

How do you know? You from the future? People didn't think it'd be the #1 money making movie of all time either.
Cuz Avatar sucks and it's like 15 years later.

People weren't saying it wouldn't be that either. It was a complete surprise to everybody.

Last edited:
Common to Star in RZA-Produced ‘Black Samurai’ TV Series

Sounds dope :pimp:

Chris Pine Says ‘Star Trek’ Can’t be ‘Cerebral’ in 2016

I'd call him a fool but the audience are a bunch of feebs that created this market in the first place.

Last edited:
No, they won't. Nobody clockin Avatar anymore. It was a one time experience, not gonna happen again. There's no drawn audience to it, fanbase, anything. It's just sequels to hopefully generate buzz. The other franchises have built in fanbases's that drive every film, even the crappy Twilight films had a huge audience.

Avatar sequels will make money, but not major money. And they daaaaaaamn sure ain't surpassing Star Wars, or Marvel, or FF, or DC, etc with all their future movies upcoming. Zero chance. Zero.

Cuz Avatar sucks and it's like 15 years later.

People weren't saying it wouldn't be that either. It was a complete surprise to everybody.

People will be surprised again.
I know they won't.

This movie and it's sequels better be solely aimed at children if it wants to do big money.

Last edited:
Keep yapping, hater. The underwater scenes gonna be piff AF.

I never said they wouldn't be. I agree even. But that doesn't equate to the franchise jumping up near the top of that list.

They'll make money, plenty of it. 2-3-4 hundred million. But that ain't enough to climb over those other franchises. That's not me hating, it's me being reasonable. Sorry man.

Avatar sequels will still do huge numbers. They won't match the original or Marvel/Star Wars best efforts domestically, but they'll dominate  the global box office.

Wow. Details of the accident are weird. His car was in neutral and pinned him against his brick mailbox.

Damn, I liked dude as an actor. He was a good young up and comer.

He happened to be in a good deal of movies I liked. Most recent one I saw when he was having an affair with an older woman in Paris.

Dude will be missed.

Last edited:
sad news, dude was very talented

I even liked him in Fright Night

Anton Yelchin's body was pinned with such force, it bent a metal security gate leading to his home ... and photos obtained by TMZ show the fury of impact.

As we reported, Yelchin's driveway is on a steep incline from the house to the street. It appears the "Star Trek" star had just left his home and cleared the security gate ... but for some reason it appears he got out and left the vehicle in neutral.
Yelchin's 5,000 pound Jeep Grand Cherokee rolled backwards and pinned him against the gate with such force, it bent the metal.

As we reported, Yelchin was supposed to show for a rehearsal that was called for around 11 PM Saturday night so it appears the accident occurred at some point before that. Friends worried when he did not show and at around 1 AM Sunday they went to the house and discovered his body.

He was pronounced dead at the scene but so far the coroner has not determined if he died instantly upon impact.

The 27-year-old had a security camera trained at the gate which may have captured the accident.

Back
Top Bottom