News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Ain't vin just turn 49?

Zero interest in anything outside of FF.. And GOTG

Assuming inhumans ain't happening

Last edited:
:lol: The next XXX should be a team up with Vin and Cube.

Such bad movies from 10 years ago. I gotta expect at least the action will be better.

Nah, it won't. Vin is horrible.

He should just stick to voicing groot.
Shut up.

You're insane. Vin puts in work, not so much the trash FF series but Riddick :smokin

Also you either didn't get my post or are just a hater.

You got it, boss.

No reason to argue, your opinion >>>> everyone else's

ec69fde18ede43dda574e74e62a24d75

FF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Riddick.
Garbage opinion.

:lol: The next XXX should be a team up with Vin and Cube.

Such bad movies from 10 years ago. I gotta expect at least the action will be better.

Nah, it won't. Vin is horrible.

He should just stick to voicing groot.
Shut up.

You're insane. Vin puts in work, not so much the trash FF series but Riddick :smokin

Also you either didn't get my post or are just a hater.

You got it, boss.

No reason to argue, your opinion >>>> everyone else's
FACTS

Shrek 5 Arrives in 2019

DreamWorks Animation’s Shrek franchise was easily the studio’s most lucrative property during the 2000s, resulting in four different film installments and the spinoff movie, **** in Boots. It was perhaps inevitable, then, that DreamWorks would return to that well, all the more so after the studio re-shuffled its animated film production slate in the aftermath of such commercial disappointments as Rise of the Guardians and Mr. Peabody and Sherman.

NBCUniversal’s acquisition of DreamWorks earlier this year – including, such prized animated properties as Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon in addition to Shrek – only further increased the likelihood that everyone’s favorite giant green ogre (as voiced by Mike Meyers) would be coming back, in one way or another. Now, we have a tentative release date for Shrek’s return too.

THR is reporting that Universal intends to start releasing two DreamWorks animated films every year, in the foreseeable future. The 2019 slate will thus include Shrek 5, in addition to an original project titled Shadows from David Williams and the Three Flavors Cornetto Trilogy filmmaker, Edgar Wright. This news arrives not too long after renewed reports that DreamWorks’ plans for the future include reviving the Shrek film brand.

It appears as though Universal and DreamWorks Animation’s goal is to release an even balance of original intellectual properties (Trolls, Boss Baby, Shadows) and franchise installments (The Croods 2, How to Train Your Dragon 3, Shrek 5) on an annual basis over the upcoming years. It’s a strategy that should serve the studios well, as it will allow DreamWorks to avoid burning out its audience with a wave of sequels, prequels, and/or spinoffs, while at the same time continuing to create original material that, should it be well-received, could in turn give rise to new DreamWorks franchises too.

Disney + Pixar is killing it right now.
So much coming out.
Jungle Book was awesome.
Haven't seen BFG is supposed to be really good, haven't seen it yet but will.

Looking forward to Pete's Dragon, Moana, Beauty and the Beast, Pirates of the Caribbean, Cars 3, Coco, and Star Wars Rouge One and Episode VIII...

All coming out within the next year and a half.

Is Pixar really killing it?

Feel like their last couple movies have been lackluster.. I haven't seen finding dory.. I know it made a ton of money, but reviews weren't that great

Good dinosaur felt meh

Feel like Disney is killing it off of marvel and Star Wars..

Wasn't Alice a flop and BFG

Last edited:
Inside /out is being hailed as one of the greatest animated movies of all time. And you haven't seen finding dory so :lol:

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone cares...

‘Divergent’ Finale to Skip Theaters, Launch as a TV Movie and Spinoff Series (EXCLUSIVE)

Lionsgate is planning to wrap up the “Divergent Series” with a television movie and a spinoff series, Variety has learned.

Negotiations are in the early stages, but instead of having “The Divergent Series: Ascendant” open in theaters next year, the studio wants to wrap up the film series on the small screen, according to an individual with knowledge of the situation. That would then segue into a standalone television series set in the same post-apocalyptic world.

The first two “Divergent” films were box office hits, but the most recent chapter, “Allegiant,” stumbled when it hit theaters last spring. The fourth and final film, “Ascendant,” was originally scheduled to debut in June 2017, when it would have squared off against “World War Z 2” and a reboot of “The Mummy.” The studio initially planned to start shooting this summer in Atlanta, before “Allegiant’s” box office performance caused them to rethink that strategy.

Wow. I didn't know the third movie didn't do well. Releasing the last one on tv is surprising. I don't think many would watch the tv movie or watch a stupid spinoff series.

It's good for them. Divergent is trash. Hopefully it's the death of those types of movies. They aren't all that good.

Ain't nobody watching that show either.

Inside /out is being hailed as one of the greatest animated movies of all time. And you haven't seen finding dory so
laugh.gif
forgot inside/out..

but was thinking about after toy story 3 (2010), they had: cars 2, brave, monsters university (which was aiiright), inside out (which was good), the good dinosaur

and now finding dory

was planes not a Pixar movie?

Last edited:
It's good for them. Divergent is trash. Hopefully it's the death of those types of movies. They aren't all that good.

Ain't nobody watching that show either.
I have no clue, but is hunger games over with now?

and the first maze runner was aiiright, assume it didn't have much of a budget.. but wasn't horrible.. gave scorch trials a chance thinking they would give them couple dollars, movie was not good

I think HG is done. I guess that was the movie leading the charge but the last one I saw was the first one.

That Maze Runner **** may cancel too given they almost killed their star.

I think HG is done. I guess that was the movie leading the charge but the last one I saw was the first one.

That Maze Runner **** may cancel too given they almost killed their star.

Problem w/ these movies is that the acting is so lackluster and the protagonist is always so damn naive. I just saw Allegiant and shorty believed everything the bull said, find out he's lying and then ran back to 4 like "wow, he was evil" :stoneface: I'll watch the final one since I'm already vested but won't watch the show.

Mazerunner is struggling too. They need more common sense realism to these post-apocalyptic movies, or at least give a precursor so we know how it came to be, not some random story that half explains everything.

I've been waitin for the new Pirates of the Caribbean, but Disney needs to give me my third installment of National Treasure.

Shrek 5 should not happen, the last one kind of gave a solid ending.

I have very little interest in anymore POTC, after the 1st one the movies have been struggling

as long as there is solid enough story, I'm good with continuing shrek..  myers and eddie play well off of each other.. just no more shrek the 3rd

was never really into any of those series, so them not continuing doesn't bother me.. but studios are going have to find something

Back
Top Bottom