News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

wasn't thanos supposed to be the villain in the avengers?
Possibility but the end of Thor shows Loki as the main villain and there's recent pics/video of motion cap suits that's supposed to be some alien race.

Originally Posted by DimSum9

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

wasn't thanos supposed to be the villain in the avengers?
Possibility but the end of Thor shows Loki as the main villain and there's recent pics/video of motion cap suits that's supposed to be some alien race.

skrulls

Descriptions is sounding like the Skrulls possibility becoming more and more plausible.

Tom Hiddleston 

“Loki goes toe to toe with every superhero. I have had a one on one with Robert Downey Jr. A one on one with Chris Hemsworth. A one on one with Scarlett. A one on one with Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner and Sam Jackson. And it’s so exciting to see how the different chemistry is. Not just between the actors. So my one on one with Robert becomes a battle of wit’s and words. My one on one with Chris Hemsworth ends up in both of us knocking ten bells (I think that’s what he said) again because that’s how we communicate. It’s been the most exciting thing I’ve ever done. It’s giant and will be amazing.

i doubt avengers breaks any records if there is not good story telling going on. sure the first week will be good, however if it does not have the it factor no one will be returning. like iron man 2, sure it was good opening week, however it took a nose dive the following week
laugh.gif

They did Blackheart so dirty in that movie it was a shame not to mention mephisto.I was facepalming so hard it was a pity.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I still need to watch the first Ghost Rider. Was that any good?
The only thing worth watching was Eva Mendes. She was absolutely gorgeous in the film.
In the pantheon of Marvel films, it's probably one of the worst ever. Yes, it was below Thomas Jane's The Punisher and Affleck's Daredevil. Don't even get me started on their portrayal of Blackheart. If you thought Deadpool in X:Men Origins: Wolverine was handled poorly, think again. 
30t6p3b.gif

http://www.slashfilm.com/...ngers-revealed-d23-expo/

Trailer summary from D23 via Slashfilm:

It begins with Loki being locked in a large, circular glass room that’s very technologically advanced. Nick Fury walks in, presses some buttons on a touch screen and warns him: “In case it’s unclear, if you try to escape, you even scratch on the glass, it’s 30,000 feet straight down.

will be interesting to see how they put together all of these characters on screen. it will either be a hit or miss kind of thing. we'll just have to wait and see

Originally Posted by RFX45

Descriptions is sounding like the Skrulls possibility becoming more and more plausible.

seeing the skrulls in a live action movie would be piff. 
smokin.gif

2586_2819255065_0bc220af04_z.jpg

laugh.gif

Ruffalo is gonna bug me as the Hulk. Not cause I don't think he can pull it off but rather cause he's replacing Norton. I hate when movies do this. It kind of ruins the movie in a small way.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Ruffalo is gonna bug me as the Hulk. Not cause I don't think he can pull it off but rather cause he's replacing Norton. I hate when movies do this. It kind of ruins the movie in a small way.
ohwell.gif

I hate when they change actors too, but I know I'll be in the minority when I say this, but with this kind of cast, I'm kind of glad the guy playing Bruce Banner will be someone less known because Norton would've out-shined everybody in the movie.  And plus, when it comes to an Avengers movie, I just wanna see the Hulk come in and just kick @%+.  Not Bruce in a lab making stuff fizz in test tubes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by dhart48

this movie will break all kinds of records, its gonna be disgusting
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

This and TDKR will fight it out to be the hightest grossing movie of all time next summer.
I don't know about that.  Avatar and Titanic both look comfortable in the top 2 spots.  If any future movie will challenge them, I'd think it would be one of the Avatar sequels.

Just looked at the list and didn't realize that the new Transformers movie was #5.  
eek.gif

That makes me think those 2 have a better chance to break the top 5 now.

Snyder better release higher quality pics because that pics just looks horrible w/o his red trunks.
The big shield looks good though.

I haven't been on NT in what feels like years. 
This & the photography thread were heavily missed. 

(^_^ )

Back
Top Bottom