News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

And just too add, GL's suit was technically on point. The only thing I hated was the mask and how the emblem on his chest had this perpetual explosion on it. I still thought Sinestro's suit was much better though.

I didn't like how his suit was active and seemed alive on it's own. Hard to explain but it looks holographic and looked like it had current running through the whole thing, didn't like it on the big screen at all. And of course the mask looked terrible and very fake. 

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

And just too add, GL's suit was technically on point. The only thing I hated was the mask and how the emblem on his chest had this perpetual explosion on it. I still thought Sinestro's suit was much better though.

I didn't like how his suit was active and seemed alive on it's own. Hard to explain but it looks holographic and looked like it had current running through the whole thing, didn't like it on the big screen at all. And of course the mask looked terrible and very fake. 
True, I'm not sure if the lines on Sinestro's suit had the same "current" running, but I think they may have made Hal's suit "too organic." Really, Tomar-Re's suit looked the most natural, probably because it was CGI on CGI.
But hey, Supes' suit could have been worse right?

That is on some Batman & Robin costume level.
laugh.gif

How are you guys feeling about Amy Adams as Lois Lane?  I don't feel like she has the "look" for Lois Lane, but then again I'm no Superman expert...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

How are you guys feeling about Amy Adams as Lois Lane?  I don't feel like she has the "look" for Lois Lane, but then again I'm no Superman expert...
Can't say I've seen much of Amy's work, but she definitely has some range, and playing Lois Lane doesn't exactly demand anything extraordinary. At worst, she should be twice as good as Kate Bosworth.

The casting of the film has been phenomenal so far. No complaints whatsoever.

when does Anne Hathaway start filming?  I'm real skeptical of her being a sexy Catwoman and figured something would've been shown by now, at least to get hype up for her

I personally like the first Superman picture. Everything around him just looks super fake though.
I still have low expectations. Except for the visual aspects of his films, Zack Synder has yet to impress me with anything he's ever done.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

You don't really need a lot to pull off the Lois Lane look.  Dark hair and be white.  That's basically it.

New suit makes Cap look skinny, well skinnier. Maybe he lost some weight during hybernation? 
laugh.gif

Hmmm....

Warning: Spoiler! [+]
Skrulls anyone? Well, looks like an alien gun either way.
HfAHm.jpg

U26iz.jpg

x09JU.jpg

New suit makes Cap look skinny, well skinnier. Maybe he lost some weight during hybernation? 
laugh.gif

Hmmm....

HfAHm.jpg

U26iz.jpg

x09JU.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Hmmm....

x09JU.jpg
Is this guy wearing a Green Lantern shirt? 
laugh.gif

Is this guy wearing a Green Lantern shirt? 
It's actually pretty common among people that work behind the scenes.  They wear free shirts from previous movies they've worked in, like badges.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Mark Wahlberg Could Possibly Replace Bradley Cooper in 'The Crow'
http://www.firstshowing.n...dley-cooper-in-the-crow/
I would like Zachary Quinto to play The Crow, personally.

i hope that the movie turns out to be really good.

last i read, after the crow returns from the dead, he becomes a creature instead of a human/zombie

Why does Spidey need suction cups on the sole of his shoes? Uppers looks like socks too.
And the yellow eyes makes him look sickly, like he has hepatitis or something.
Eoi49.jpg

mfvgj.jpg

Why does Spidey need suction cups on the sole of his shoes? Uppers looks like socks too.
And the yellow eyes makes him look sickly, like he has hepatitis or something.
Eoi49.jpg

I don't know about any STD's but he looks like he'll F you up in the shadows.  I'm really loving this suit
pimp.gif

oh oh, there's going to be some aliens in the Avengers film, not sure if it's the kree, kanq the conqueror, skrulls, or something else though.

Back
Top Bottom