News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

New Cap suit is fine.. i just found the helmet or whatever a bit weird.. like it doesn't complement the suit IMO

Watch: First Trailer for 'Underworld: Awakening' with Kate Beckinsale
http://www.firstshowing.n...ng-with-kate-beckinsale/
love kate in leather
pimp.gif

Check This Out: First 'Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance' Teaser Poster
http://www.firstshowing.n...vengeance-teaser-poster/

Damn I've missed a lot of news!

The suit looks terrible, Cavill looks terrible ....Supes smashing through a steel vault door, really? How original
eyes.gif

Black Perry White
30t6p3b.gif

Umm, the Superman pic is a promo pic. How original do you want it to be?
Actually, come to think of it, of all the covers Superman has done, what is considered "original"?
Punching a meteor? Flying? Saving someone? Heat vision?

Anyways, Thors joins Cap.
lhujT.jpg

Ff60i.jpg

4JSln.jpg

I think Cap's pouches would be better if they were red or maybe even drab olive. Also, that scene means we're definitely getting "Battle Damage Cap" action figures.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

New Cap suit is fine.. i just found the helmet or whatever a bit weird.. like it doesn't complement the suit IMO

agreed, the helmet is slightly off, it's not really doing it for me but its not really bothering me either lets just hope it looks better on the big screen and i was skeptic at first of the new spidey-suit but i'm starting to like it more and more. im sure it'll look better on screen than in that rendering.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Wow they really don't want us to know whether or not he has trunks on.

I think he is wearing trunks but it's the same color as the suit. There will probably be a seam that divides it, at least thats how the close-up pics look. They'll probably put a belt or some yellow detail to break the one piece look.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by Goldmember

agreed, the helmet is slightly off, it's not really doing it for me but its not really bothering me either lets just hope it looks better on the big screen and i was skeptic at first of the new spidey-suit but i'm starting to like it more and more. im sure it'll look better on screen than in that rendering.

Yeah, I like his suit a lot, but his helmet looks really weird haha

I didn't think that Supes' suit was that dark. Wonder what it'll look like on film.
I really hope that Thor gets to wear the helmet more in the Avengers. From the looks at the trailer and the initial set photos, doesn't look like it though. 
ohwell.gif

No, Spider-Man's movie rights are owned by Sony it's being put out specifically to keep the rights from going back to Marvel

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by dhart48

this movie will break all kinds of records, its gonna be disgusting
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

This and TDKR will fight it out to be the hightest grossing movie of all time next summer.
Back in the summer of '08 I remember posting that Iron Man would out-gross TDK because IM was geared more toward kids as a "typical" summer blockbuster and because of RDJr. Missed the mark on that, but I'm confident in saying The Avengers and TDKR will be closer in terms of box office success.

Back
Top Bottom