News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

@beyondmeasure -- cast can be great, but if the script/production is garbage, you can't stop the failure

Maybe Hollywood deserves it for trying to re-hash stuff that should be left alone

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I never watched the clue movie.

These studios never learn. battleship was hot garbage.

The difference is a Clue remake is going to have much lower budget and no cgi. Much lower risk but potentially more reward if they make a decent movie.

what is Max Steel?

Max steel was originally a cgi kids show that came on kids WB. Max was a college student and his dad worked for like a CIA type org. He ends up getting nanite machines on him that infect him and give him the ability to turn into a superhuman etc. it was quite bad

I have no idea how that movie correlates to Max Steel

Last edited:
I thought it was the blue beetle character from the recent justice league vs teen titans movie

Max steel was originally a cgi kids show that came on kids WB. Max was a college student and his dad worked for like a CIA type org. He ends up getting nanite machines on him that infect him and give him the ability to turn into a superhuman etc. it was quite bad

I have no idea how that movie correlates to Max Steel

ahhh now i remember. from the logo i remember him having action figures the size of Barbies.

Did they say how big Godzilla was in the last film and how big Kong will be?

The 2014 Godzilla is 355 feet while the new Skull Island Kong is going to be ~100 feet. So they'd have to make Kong super agile and just run circles around Godzilla or mutate him to ger bigger or reveal in Skull Island that he is actually an adolescent and hasn't fully matured yet to make a more even fight.

Last edited:
Read the article. I agree that they can't just simply rehash the plot.

Make it about two popular, high profile women with two famous husbands, who got stranded on an island. They fall in love with each other and then they get rescued after. Then the rest of the film is about the repercussions.

Name it Brokeback Island. Star Emma Watson and Margot Robbie.

Both that and the pron parody gonna make billions.

Me and Shogun gunna be first in line for both releases.

Last edited:
Did they say how big Godzilla was in the last film and how big Kong will be?

The 2014 Godzilla is 355 feet while the new Skull Island Kong is going to be ~100 feet. So they'd have to make Kong super agile and just run circles around Godzilla or mutate him to ger bigger or reveal in Skull Island that he is actually an adolescent and hasn't fully matured yet to make a more even fight.

Yea, you may be right and he might just be a young Kong.

Back
Top Bottom