News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I ain't even know Wan was rebooting/remaking MK.

Don't know how to feel yet. Hope it's great though.

Still want to see them square off with Street Fighter. Movie [emoji]127909[/emoji] or game [emoji]127918[/emoji]

Will Smith’s ‘Bad Boys 3’ Pushed Back to 2018

Sony’s next installment in the “Bad Boys” franchise starring Will Smith and Martin Lawrence has been pushed back from its June 2, 2017, release date to Jan. 12, 2018. It’s also received an official title: “Bad Boys for Life.”

Joe Carnahan is on board to direct the buddy-cop action comedy, taking over for Michael Bay, who helmed the first two pics. After Smith attached himself to the Netflix pic “Bright,” which starts production this fall, it seemed likely the release date for “Bad Boys” would move, as production wouldn’t get underway until the first quarter of 2017.

Jerry Bruckheimer is back as producer with plot details currently under wraps.

Care about what?

Wasn't it like a 10 year gap in between BB and BB2?

The time in between is not going to hurt the movie at all. Its another Will Smith movie with Martin Lawrence. Guaranteed blockbuster.

Bad Boys 1 will forever be great. I honestly didn't like Bad Boys 2 though. Making a third is just Hollywood getting desperate and running out of ideas.

Look at what they did to Independence Day. :smh:

Last edited:
Care about what?

Wasn't it like a 10 year gap in between BB and BB2?

The time in between is not going to hurt the movie at all. Its another Will Smith movie with Martin Lawrence. Guaranteed blockbuster.

Movies with long gaps, generally doesn't do well. I just can't see thing winning in no kind of way.

But BB2 proves you wrong.

You're basically saying all the ppl that came out to see BB2 won't come out to see BB3 cuz it took more than 3 years for the movie to come out.

I don't think that will hold true for a Will Smith movie. Especially this Will Smith movie.

I'm not even sure how many instances there are movies that were hits had a sequel after a long gap doing poorly :nerd:

Bad Boys 1 will forever be great. I honestly didn't like Bad Boys 2 though. Making a third is just Hollywood getting desperate and running out of ideas.

Look at what they did to Independence Day. :smh:
Hollywood making a 3rd one is typical. Doing a trilogy. How many movies that get a sequel stop there? (unless the sequel did super poorly)

I mean he'll look at the gaps in the XXX movies :lol: and those movies didn't even do good in the box office.

With that said Hollywood is in dire straits and what's really keeping #s high is this shift to live action superhero franchises and the consistency of animated kid flicks among a few other things.

Didn't watch ID cuz I knew it wouldn't be all that good but was it that bad trying to establish new characters?

Last edited:
15 years is a long time :lol:

3 years is a big difference than 15...

BB2 was released in 2003

I'm going to be looking for you in 2018 to back track :lol:

Last edited:
Bad Boys came out in 95.

Bad Boys 2 came out in 03.

Bad Boys 3 coming out in 18.

That's an 8 year gap then a 15 year one. One's almost a decade and the other a decade and a half.

I ain't worried about BB3. There will be nothing to backtrack from. Of course I'm assuming the movie won't be utter trash.

Last edited:
The longer the wait, the higher the expectation. It's why Dre won't drop Detox. After this much time, it will never live up to expectations. If you're doing a trilogy, it should be planned out and the sequels should drop in a reasonable amount of time.

Or just reboot it to an extent like Jurassic World. Instead of Jurassic Park 4, they made new characters with a new title.

I ain't even know Wan was rebooting/remaking MK.

Don't know how to feel yet. Hope it's great though.

Still want to see them square off with Street Fighter. Movie [emoji]127909[/emoji] or game [emoji]127918[/emoji]

That little web series they had going was cool

If he drops that Detox, nobody is buying it :lol:

I know I'm not, dude just went ridiculous with that wait time

If the sequel to Blade Runner sucks, i'll be sad.

I wasn't a fan of the most recent Tron movie.

Clue remake finds its way to Fox

The game is afoot at 20th Century Fox. The studio is partnering with Hasbro to bring the toy company’s long-gestating remake of the murder mystery Clue to the big screen, EW has confirmed.

Originally set up at Universal, the project is to put a new spin on the classic whodunit board game, which was previously adapted as a 1985 comedy starring Tim Curry, Eileen Brennan, Madeline Kahn, and Christopher Lloyd. (That film, released by Paramount, received mixed reviews and flopped at the box office but has become something of a cult favorite.)

Josh Feldman is producing the re-imagined Clue, with Daria Cercek overseeing for Fox.

Back
Top Bottom