News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I feel like Daisy made a choice not to be in anything else right away.

She'll be in Murder on the Orient Express and Peter Rabbit in 2018

I don't know what y'all want, he making a big budget sequel and is signed in for two more Star Wars movies. I like how that means his career is falling off :lol:

Yeah Boyega is doing fine.

Not up on the Disney conspiracy against him. I guess it has something to do with the bait and switch with ppl thinking he was a Jedi?

Last edited:
I think people assume he gonna get the Qui Gon or Darth Maul treatment.

They built the whole trilogy around Rey and Finn. I think the only bait and switch is Poe, I really thought he was gonna get more screen time than he did.

speaking of Hunnam...

This looks real good.

James Gray got a solid resume. May have to see this in theaters.

Apparently this was shown @ NYFF and got rave reviews.

I think people assume he gonna get the Qui Gon or Darth Maul treatment.

They built the whole trilogy around Rey and Finn. I think the only bait and switch is Poe, I really thought he was gonna get more screen time than he did.
So a dope *** fight and then killed or just plain killed?

The Mail treatment is particularly unclear to me. He was and is a dope Sith villain. Only thing is he got cut in half. So I assume it's the cut in half part? Cuz I don't see Finn turning in to an evil bad ***.

I kinda doubt he dies. As you say they built this trilogy around them. When I think SW patterns and tropes I think of the OG not the prequels. So if anything Finn and Rey will be alive by the end the same way Luke and Han were.

I see Finn's grave injury and out of commission for a while similar to Han being trapped in carbonite. Gives you a sense of unease but won't last for long and the character will bounce back. They may even give us a Han×Leia like ending for Finn and Rey .

To me all the deaths are for the old ppl; Leia, Luke, Lando, etc.

Last edited:
Yeah I wonder if Lando is coming back. Hope they didn't do a Han funeral scene. Don't know if I could sit thru that

Vikander as Lara Croft
(on set)

Are they just making the reboot Tomb Raider game? Interesting. I did like the story so I'm in for the most part.

Looking forward to the new TR movie. Hopefully, they can squeeze a couple out of The Ex Machina chick. I was never a fan of Jolie's version.

Would be easier for a tomb raider to run and jump around if she wasn't wearing heeled boots.

Should do an assassin's creed crossover with her guy fassbender.

‘World War Z 2’ Pulled From Schedule, Jennifer Lawrence’s ‘mother!’ Gets October Debut

The zombie attack will have to wait. “World War Z 2” will no longer open in June, as originally scheduled. It has been shifted to a different date, but in an unusual move, Paramount, the studio behind the undead adventure, did not provide a new release date.

Nor did the studio offer up timing for when “Friday the 13th” will grace screens, beyond saying that the horror reboot will no longer debut in October. Paramount did reveal that “mother!,” a new film from Darren Aronofsky and Jennifer Lawrence, will hit theaters on October 13, 2017. That was the date when “Friday the 13th” was originally slated to premiere. It also should put “mother!” in the heart of the awards season race.

“World War Z 2” was originally slated to debut on June 9, 2017, which would have put it against “The Mummy,” a horror adventure with Tom Cruise that will also try to attract younger crowds. The extra time will be used to develop the script. Paramount is hoping to release the film in 2018 or 2019, according to an insider. The original release date was always a stretch given that June is a few months away and not a single frame of film has been shot.

“mother!” will face off against “The Snowman,” a thriller with Michael Fassbender; “The Commuter,” an action film with Liam Neeson; and “Marshall” a historical drama with Chadwick Boseman about Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall.

The first “World War Z” was one of the biggest hits of Brad Pitt’s career, earning $540 million globally.

“The Commuter,” an action film with Liam Neeson

I can already tell how this movie will go :lol:

He has a new film called Hard Powder where he is a Snow Plow Driver and synopsis goes...

“Fueled by an unwavering drive for vengeance and armed with heavy machinery, this unlikely hero sets out to dismantle the cartel with extreme prejudice, and he’s not stopping until he gets to the top of the food chain.”

:rofl: armed with heavy machinery because he's a snow plow driver :rofl:

Last edited:
“The Commuter,” an action film with Liam Neeson

I can already tell how this movie will go :lol:

He has a new film called Hard Powder where he is a Snow Plow Driver and synopsis goes...

“Fueled by an unwavering drive for vengeance and armed with heavy machinery, this unlikely hero sets out to dismantle the cartel with extreme prejudice, and he’s not stopping until he gets to the top of the food chain.”

:rofl: armed with heavy machinery because he's a snow plow driver :rofl:

*****, you serious? :rofl:

How did that film not get a Superbowl spot? :lol:

Liam Neeson is single handedly keeping action movies alive. And he's older than some of the old action stars like Bruce Willis, Wesley Snipes, and Jean Claude Van Damme.

Back
Top Bottom