News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I was looking forward to the Great Wall too

Damn..
really?

I keep it simple at this point.. outside of MCU and star wars, I'm wait and see to see if I'd go to the theater

also john wick 2 was a opening weekend-er to me.. then you got certain directors who make that cut to where I'm automatically in no matter what (tarantino, fincher, Nolan and Scorsese)

also looking forward to skull island.. and war for the planet of the apes

I'm iffey on the recent fast and furious movie, i'll probably end up there.. also if kingsman sequel comes out this year.. not sure on ghost in the shell yet or the mummy

March is going to be busy with movies for me

March 3: Logan

March 10: Kong: Skull Island

March 17: Beauty and the Beast

March 24: Power Rangers 

laugh.gif

Stuff like that never seems worth my time or money.

I saw the cartoon movie when I was a kid and enjoyed it. That's enough, that's how I'll remember it until I have kids.

Last edited:
My wife is a huge Beauty/Beast fan, so I really have no choice. :lol:

Ironically, she wants to see Logan as well. So that's a fair deal I guess.

That and other really loved classics like The Lion King and Aladdin will have a lot of people wanting to watch it.

Didn't have interest in Cinderella but it did make a lot of money.

I only recently watched Mulan a few years back but i'm in for a live action version.

I have no doubt the movies are big draws for families but I'm mostly rolling solo so it's a no.

Plus none of the homeys are like we gotta go check that live action Snow White & the 7 Dwarves yo!

I also totally get being dragged there :lol:

My girls haven't like any of the live action Disney remakes except for Jungle book and you be surprised how many adults are watching without kids. Disney milking the nostalgia factor foreal.

Still wan to know how will Lion King be live action is its CGI like Jungle Book :lol: Artilces keep calling it live action

Mulan is my kids favorite Disney movie, I'm amped for live action version might **** around and be the one top action movies of the year when it's made :lol:

I'll watch any movie by myself. Animated, family movie, action movie. I give no effs.

Non-animated probably would've been a better way to describe the lion king.

Oh so your the creepy dude I told my kids don't sit next too at Moana :smh:

Nah but fo real seeing movies solo is the lick. I always go during a weekday in the middle of day. I don't want no one in the theater I honestly hate seeing movies on the weekends especiallly evening

Last edited:
Bro Mulan would probably be one of the better animated movies to translate to film. Just got to find a kick *** Chinese chick (no white washing) to play the role.

Last edited:

Nah but fo real seeing movies solo is the lick. I always go during a weekday in the middle of day. I don't want no one in the theater I honestly hate seeing movies on the weekends especiallly evening

Yea.. I either go before 7 on the Friday when the movie just comes out.. or wait til a random period during middle of week or when hype dies down

Hate when the movie theater is packed

Mulan will be dope. I'll watch the live action of that.

I'll watch any movie by myself. Animated, family movie, action movie. I give no effs.

Non-animated probably would've been a better way to describe the lion king.
I will too. I'm just not gonna pay to see it of take time out of my day. All these animated and love action Disney princess movies get played in the background in my house on cable.

Last edited:

Yea.. I either go before 7 on the Friday when the movie just comes out.. or wait til a random period during middle of week or when hype dies down

Hate when the movie theater is packed

got to hit the matinee

My girls haven't like any of the live action Disney remakes except for Jungle book and you be surprised how many adults are watching without kids. Disney milking the nostalgia factor foreal.

Still wan to know how will Lion King be live action is its CGI like Jungle Book
laugh.gif
Artilces keep calling it live action
It'll probably be like The Jungle Book remake but just no Mowgli 
laugh.gif

Jon Favreau also directing Lion King 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom