News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

This news is just another reason Warner bros sucks as a CBM studio, Nolan made 1 great batman movie, 1 great joker movie, and 1 garbage CBM.

WB should just focus on a Worlds/Finest movie that focuses on Superman and Batman w/ as little Clark & Bruce as possible

Maybe if somebody else is directing and a better writer I'd be all for Bale coming back and actually portraying Bruce Wayne/Batman. Of course without the stupid voice but I honestly don't see why Bale would be needed to be Batman again.

I been clamoring for a World's Finest movie. It's the smart move and way better an idea than what has been rumored and actually confirmed about the JL movie.

Last edited:
So maybe they threw away the script cuz Nolan walked in and said, what the **** is this garbage?

If it's not true, Warner's better be throwing 9 figures at him to make it true.

JL was on a Tron: Legacy level of, people getting ready for hot garbage, and if this is true, it just feels like someone got their head right over there.

Man, Elmayimbe and the other guys @ LatinoReview are making these studios nervous with all the bombs they've been dropping over the years.

If Nolan is able to get Bale on board, this has the potential to be pure and utter greatness. BalexCavill :smokin

http://latino-review.com/2013/03/03/exclusive-dcu-takeover-huge-developments-justice-league/

throw in Gordon-Levitt as Robin, Decarprio as Lex Luther/Riddler/any other villain and they will break the Avengers record

my body is ready :smokin

Hulkbuster (or at least large armor that kinda looks like it) in the new trailer 
eek.gif

Just wait and we'll find out soon.
Naw in the bootleg, the hulkbuster-looking armor is definitely in it. Now we just have to wait for the movie to figure out what it really is (if they even give it a backstory)

Just wait and we'll find out soon.

Naw in the bootleg, the hulkbuster-looking armor is definitely in it. Now we just have to wait for the movie to figure out what it really is (if they even give it a backstory)

Supposedly it isn't a Hulkbuster hence the hunchback design but who knows. It might be converted into the Hulkbuster for A2.

ONegative, don't do that again. :smh:

Said this in the movie thread. Meant it.

If Nolan really is given the reins to DC and the Justice League movie, even as just a producer, summer 2015 is going to turn into the biggest heavyweight bout ever. Disney's Avengers 2 + Star Wars 7 vs Christopher Nolan's team doing Justice League. ****. :wow: :wow: :wow:

The only loser in that is Avatar, cuz they gettin passed over. :lol:

^ In regards to Star Wars though, JJ Abrams said summer 2015 is what the studio is aiming for, but he isn't making any promises.

huge potential spoiler for post credit Iron Man 3.

Potential IRON MAN 3 Post-Credits Description Surfaces
Further connecting the Marvel threequel with another Phase Two entry, recent Iron Man 3 spoilers detail the Deep Space Suit and reveal what the inevitable post-credits teaser will involve.
DCMarvelFreshman - 3/2/2013
Back in late January, tie-in Iron Man 3 toys first revealed a “Deep Space Suit” that, later, added legitimacy to a report, via Latino Review, which spoiled what the Marvel threequel’s inevitable post-credits teaser will entail. Linking the action thriller to the forthcoming Guardians of the Galaxy, additional details have surfaced possibly revealing a plot element of the latter 2014 space epic.

According to Io9 and other sources, after the Chitauri attack in The Avengers especially, (Spoiler Warning) Tony Stark creates the “Space Suit” “using a unique new metal alloy that absorbs his ARC Reactor energy signature. Tony travels into the far reaches of space to find the source of a coded SOS he receives at the end of Iron Man 3. The SOS is from a masked Star-Lord, so Tony takes off to find him (noting that, with the space armor, he’s “ready this time”). Jarvis asks Tony where he’s going, replying, “I’ll be back.”

Considering it was previously reported that Tony Stark would also pop up during the Guardians of the Galaxy post-credits teaser, the above spoiler implies that Guardians will take place either before or concurrently with Iron Man 3 events on Marvel’s shared cinematic timeline. What happens in Guardians of the Galaxy that’ll prompt (Spoiler Warning) Star-Lord to ask for Iron Man’s help, while also leading up to the 2015 follow-up to The Avengers? Who knows! An Io9 user speculates that Thanos is the source of distress and Star-lord is warning Stark that the Mad Titan is coming to Earth; and this is where The Avengers sequel begins. Anyhow, for even more Iron Man 3 spoilers, head over to Io9! What do you think?
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=75048#CWIvVyYXls7PLEyt.99

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=75048

^ I clicked that spoiler, but immediately closed it. I don't want to spoil myself. lol.

K...I just read it. SMH, I have no will-power. Haha.

Last edited:
So she is working at a bar just like MJ from the previous movie

Last edited:
Her face is rounder than I remembered. She has that potato shaped face going like Bruce Willis' daughters.

Back
Top Bottom