News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Damn!!!!

Young Justice just got so much better but they cancelled it.

Darkseid just made an appearance!

I was so mad when they showed him. The tease. YJ will be missed.

yall have no idea how pissed I am that this great well written show was cancelled by Cartoon Network yet annoying orange, incredible crew (which is not a cartoon), johnny test, and whichever ben 10 all got renewed >: >: >:
Bruh WHAT THE **** is annoying orange I TRIED watching that **** with my son cause I always see him watching it but DAMN that **** is stupid. The show was really annoying(no pun intended) (regular show is my **** though) And I was HEATED when they showed that Darkside clip knowing damn well ain't no season 3. Like what the **** teen titans with that cliff hanger then wolverine and the x-men then spectacular Spider-Man then avengers: earths mightiest heroes now young justice maaaaaaan

man the **** is ridiculous!!! like all the shows you've listed are some of the best cartoons Ive seen in my life and Im not talking about for them to be just comic book shows these were some of the best written, well drawn cartoons in the past 5 years oh yeah you can add Transformers Prime to that list unfortunately :smh: :smh:

Cartoon network is really on some other ish when it comes to choosing shows man, adult fell off too

very true sir

Phase 2 artwork

what are the 2nd and 3rd pics of??

[h2]Guillermo Del Toro says Constantine will lead 'Justice League Dark'[/h2]Posted Mar 30, 2013 3:46 PM By Gregory Ellwood

constatine_article_story_main.jpg

ANAHEIM - Guillermo Del Toro spent most of Saturday discussing his expected blockbuster "Pacific Rim," but he also provided a major update about what's next on his agenda.

After being prodded about his attachment Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment's "Justice League Dark," Del Toro announced the next film he'll likely shoot is "Crimson Peak," a turn of the century supernatural thriller.

That doesn't mean he hasn't been working on "JLD" though.

Del Toro says he's finished a bible for the film and hopes to announce a screenwriter soon. But, as always, Del Toro left the audience with something to get excited about.

"The lead character that guides us through that is Constantine and he's blonde," Del Toro says referring to the dark-haired version of the character Keanu Reeves starred as in 2005's "Constantine."

The "Hellboy" director continues, "[Constantine] is basically trying to recruit these guys. We get to their origins through their story we don't [start] the origin story at the top. Swamp Thing is at peace with who he is, but Deadman has to find out who shot him. My two favorite characters in the DC universe were Etrigan and Swamp Thing growing up."

Last edited:
[h2]Guillermo Del Toro says Constantine will lead 'Justice League Dark'[/h2]Posted Mar 30, 2013 3:46 PM By Gregory Ellwood

constatine_article_story_main.jpg

ANAHEIM - Guillermo Del Toro spent most of Saturday discussing his expected blockbuster "Pacific Rim," but he also provided a major update about what's next on his agenda.

After being prodded about his attachment Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment's "Justice League Dark," Del Toro announced the next film he'll likely shoot is "Crimson Peak," a turn of the century supernatural thriller.

That doesn't mean he hasn't been working on "JLD" though.

Del Toro says he's finished a bible for the film and hopes to announce a screenwriter soon. But, as always, Del Toro left the audience with something to get excited about.

"The lead character that guides us through that is Constantine and he's blonde," Del Toro says referring to the dark-haired version of the character Keanu Reeves starred as in 2005's "Constantine."

The "Hellboy" director continues, "[Constantine] is basically trying to recruit these guys. We get to their origins through their story we don't [start] the origin story at the top. Swamp Thing is at peace with who he is, but Deadman has to find out who shot him. My two favorite characters in the DC universe were Etrigan and Swamp Thing growing up."

THIS :smokin

man del toro just needs to release hellboy 3 already :frown:

and swamp thing was a comic book? THE swamp thing from the 80's movie???

Yep.

I'm so ready for Phase Two. GoG and Cap are my most anticipated movies.

Ant-Man is actually mine

I mentioned it in another forum but his helmet is shaped just like Cap's, I wonder if that has a potential storyline or just coincidence. Or maybe its just a prop they had for this test footage. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom