News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Guy with long hair is Winter Soldier

I like his looks, very reminiscent of Darkness.

everything edgar wright is involved with is dope shaun of the dead, hot fuzz, tintin, attack the block, scott pilgrim...so you know ant man is going to be super entertaining to say the least.

lol wow reading on wikipedia did not know the original swamp thing was written and directed by wes craven:nerd:

also that there was a reboot planned in 2010. guess with the justice league dark that reboot is off

Does anyone know what's going on currently with the RoboCop reboot? It feels like it's been forever since I heard anything on it.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what's going on currently with the RoboCop reboot? It feels like it's been forever since I heard anything on it.

Come to think of it, the last update I remember was the one with the images of Kinnaman in costume riding a motorcycle.

Zoe Saldana To Play Gamora In ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’

Posted on Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013 by Germain Lussier

The third member of the Guardians of the Galaxy has just been cast. Zoe Saldana, who is well-known to franchise fans for her work in Avatar and Star Trek, is in talks to play Gamora in James Gunn‘s Phase Two Marvel film.

The Hollywood Reporter broke the story. We’ll have more soon.

Is Winter Soldier his friend that he dropped? Looked like they made that connection.

Yup. It's Bucky Barnes.

Do I want to know why his friend suddenly is some bad dude? Or better to just keep my eyes closed for another year?

You could see it coming if you've seen the first one and this isn't really a spoiler per say, more of a guess but I'll put it in a spoiler anyway.

When Cap rescued Bucky Barnes, he was being experimented on, with the same serum that gave Cap his strength or tortured or mind controlled.

In the comics, he was somewhat brainwashed and that could be what they were doing with him and Hydra could easily activate him or make him think Cap didn't save him or be manipulated that Caps way of protecting people isn't working or whatever. They really could go in a lot of different direction.

Zoe Saldana To Play Gamora In ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’

Posted on Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013 by Germain Lussier

The third member of the Guardians of the Galaxy has just been cast. Zoe Saldana, who is well-known to franchise fans for her work in Avatar and Star Trek, is in talks to play Gamora in James Gunn‘s Phase Two Marvel film.

The Hollywood Reporter broke the story. We’ll have more soon.

I've never heard of the Justice League Dark. Sounds interesting.

Zoe is like the sci-fi franchise queen right now.

That makes a lot of sense. Thank you both.

I've seen Cap, but only once or twice. Usually I rewatch stuff before the next one comes out to refresh everything.

Like GI Joe last week, I watched the first just to be ready for 2, even if they didn't really match up much.

I'll do the same with Iron Man 1 and 2 the week before 3 comes out.

So I'll watch Cap again next year just as 2 is releasing. But I honestly had forgotten about them doing anything to him. But what you said sounds feasible and I just forgot it. I'll know to look for it better when I rewatch it in the future.

Not really buying Zoe as Gamora unless she's really about to get in shape. I nerver did bother to watch Columbianna though :lol:

New look Falcon

Is Winter Soldier his friend that he dropped? Looked like they made that connection.

Yup. It's Bucky Barnes.

Do I want to know why his friend suddenly is some bad dude? Or better to just keep my eyes closed for another year?
Yeah that spoils a lot, basically what I assume is most of the plot in the movie. To me they should've saved this story for Cap America 3 though, give it some time to breathe in between but I guess with Cap's adventures in Avengers it'll stil feel that way.

Last edited:
She whooped a ton of *** in Columbiana, she'll be fine if that's what her character needs to be about.

Antman in his full costume oh no he is going to look stupid :rolleyes
And I promise you there were dozens...hundreds of takes on it that did look stupid, until they spend enough money, time and thought on finding one that didn't. You can't really knock people for not being able to visualize the shrinking and growing process or just the costume in general. :lol:

Like this...just barely works.

2uzz6yu.jpg

But it works. :smokin

Last edited:
I was kidding. I have no problem with super heroes wearing their actual costumes in the movies.

That comment was for the people in the Wolverine movie thread who said Wolverine
would look stupid in any of his comic book costumes. That beater needs to be retired IMO.

Back
Top Bottom