News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Damn, Rocky is always outchea hustling and working hard.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Dude is in beast mode right now.

Fast 8 (and a possible spin-off for Hobbs)
San Andreas 2
Baywatch
Jumanji
Rampage
Moana (Disney Animation)
Journey 3 & 4
Shazam

I feel exhausted and a fat*ss just looking at his upcoming films.

Last edited:
Somebody please stop this madness. These guys don't understand why TV is dying.

The only thing TV is good for is sports or live events. The entire country tuning in to watch the same show at the same time every week is a relic of the past. To compete with Netflix, YouTube, and the like, they need to have every cable show be on demand. Maybe give it a weekly schedule and let people watch it as they please after it's released.

As a child, I knew the struggle of not having internet and then "upgrading" to dial-up before there was a Netflix. I used to be at the mercy of whatever was on TV at the moment, but now if something bad is on, I don't have to watch it. TV networks got away with terrible shows back then, but now they can't.

Having all the shows available to binge watch won't interest me that much since most network shows suck. Let them continue to struggle.

Doubt a lot of Bourne involvement in that potential franchise adapting other spy books. Damon clearly stated he ain't coming back to Bourne movies unless Greengrass is directing.

Not impossible but I doubt it

:lol: I just realized the guy Renner plays in Legacy is pretty close to a super soldier in some ways.
Somebody please stop this madness. These guys don't understand why TV is dying.

The only thing TV is good for is sports or live events. The entire country tuning in to watch the same show at the same time every week is a relic of the past. To compete with Netflix, YouTube, and the like, they need to have every cable show be on demand. Maybe give it a weekly schedule and let people watch it as they please after it's released.

As a child, I knew the struggle of not having internet and then "upgrading" to dial-up before there was a Netflix. I used to be at the mercy of whatever was on TV at the moment, but now if something bad is on, I don't have to watch it. TV networks got away with terrible shows back then, but now they can't.
I would agree but Breaking Bad thrived in that era. If anything that Netflix habit only helped increase ratings in the final seasons.

Most of these shows being made aren't going to be all that good in the first place with or without this new platform to watch ongoing series.

As long as networks get that ad money they'll keep coming up with these shows. The averages for getting a successful show been horrible.

There's definitely successful shows still. TV just doesn't rule the viewing space like it used to. If subscription TV worked like on demand where people dictate what they watch and not what the schedule does, I think it would do a lot better.

The shows could still have an original air time and date, but they would "release" instead. You can watch it live or on-demand. Shows like Breaking Bad are an exception. Not the rule. A lot of people have "cut the cord" and TV ratings are a sliver of what they used to be, because it's an inferior system. You give people choice and convenience, they're going to go with that over opting to watch whichever is the least crappy show on at the moment.

will be watching Don't Breathe, is it wrong for me to root for the blind dude :rolleyes :lol: those scumbags were attempting to rob an old blind guy :smh: it'll def be an interesting watch.

will be watching Don't Breathe, is it wrong for me to root for the blind dude
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
those scumbags were attempting to rob an old blind guy
mean.gif
it'll def be an interesting watch.
I haven't seen the film yet, but just read the quick summary.

Wouldn't the blind dude basically be the protagonist you root for? 
laugh.gif

I haven't seen the film yet, but just read the quick summary.

Wouldn't the blind dude basically be the protagonist you root for?  :lol:
that's what I got from the trailer :lol: looks like the film is following the kids attempting to rob him though and the old guy turns out demented. Regardless I'm rooting for the old dude.

Last edited:
From the trailer I recall there being a female locked up in his basement so unless she's a baby killer I assume opinion will change of the blind guy :lol:

Last edited:
yea with dude from 'in time' movie with timberlake.. didn't watch but I remember seeing the trailer

hudgens would be a good wasp, if they went younger with the characters.. look wise, cause I haven't watched her in much

Back
Top Bottom