NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you said Nelly would max out Floyd, and you stated that Nelly was similar to Mike Tyson. The fact that you think PBF fighting Mike Tyson is comparable to PBF fighting Nelly told me that you don't know anything about boxing.

So I'll raise you the question again, since you believe Nelly is a fighter and similarly sized to Mike Tyson, would he have a chance against Iron Mike?

roll.gif
lol didnt he just apologize

Time to look this thread upEspecially if you Nelly can who Floyd. Do you know the sec Nelly tries to rush swing move talk or anything fyold would land a clean one to his jaw dazing him then a uppercut to put him to sleep. If Nelly grabbed ti from the back them Yea bear hug him out

This thread and people actually thinking that Floyd would get washed by TI or Nelly reminds me that they need to make an updated version of Def Jam Vendetta

Remember the fighting game with the rappers and ****

This thread and people actually thinking that Floyd would get washed by TI or Nelly reminds me that they need to make an updated version of Def Jam Vendetta​
 ​
Remember the fighting game with the rappers and ****​
rappers and what?

LMAO!!

This thread delivered.

Next thing you know cats in here will swear that Nelly and T.I. would wash 10 silverback gorillas :rofl:

Why do folks keep talking about Tinys looks?

That was his Day 1... :lol:

And y'all have NO IDEA what she can do wit dat mouf, or what them yambs working with.

She prolly got a golden vagina.

I'd rather have a down ugly chick with magical yambs as opposed to a dime gold digger that's a starfish in bed.
Thats cool and all but dude still messing with the gold diggers who are star fishes in bed that's how the situation came about in the 1st place.

Clifford will never leave Tiny, cause Tiny put him on. If I'm right, she put her neck on the line and took him to a label to get signed cause she still had juice from her singing and song writing days. Plus they got kids together, that man knows, if it wasn't for her puttin him on, and taking care of the family while he was out on tour etc, he wouldn't be anywhere near where he is today.

Not to say he doesn't smash side broads, but there's no way he's leaving that broad, no matter how ugly anyone thinks she is.

She is the very definition of Day 1.

Clifford will never leave Tiny, cause Tiny put him on. If I'm right, she put her neck on the line and took him to a label to get signed cause she still had juice from her singing and song writing days. Plus they got kids together, that man knows, if it wasn't for her puttin him on, and taking care of the family while he was out on tour etc, he wouldn't be anywhere near where he is today.

Not to say he doesn't smash side broads, but there's no way he's leaving that broad, no matter how ugly anyone thinks she is.

She is the very definition of Day 1.

:rofl: @ Tiny puttin TIP on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom