NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

roll.gif
@ Tiny puttin TIP on.
Tiny was already a millionaire and just won a grammy for writign for TLC. TI was like 19 or 20 still doin whatever he was doin she DEF put dude on. Her relationship with LaFace helped him get his first deal
yep.....this is true and is well known

I'm 6'1 185

Ol baby body *** *****

Tiny was already a millionaire and just won a grammy for writign for TLC. TI was like 19 or 20 still doin whatever he was doin she DEF put dude on. Her relationship with LaFace helped him get his first deal

Just because she was in the business don't mean she out him on.

He was already emerging in the music scene. He starting messing wit her right around I'm Serious.

She probably established a few connections but "put him on"?

I'm 6'1 185

Ol baby body *** *****

Just because she was in the business don't mean she out him on.

He was already emerging in the music scene. He starting messing wit her right around I'm Serious.

She probably established a few connections but "put him on"?

Those connections she had put him on...no matter how you dress it up she helped him more than people wanna give her credit for.

Those connections she had put him on...no matter how you dress it up she helped him more than people wanna give her credit for.

Who walks into the industry they own these days?

I'm not downplaying her help, but y'all make it seem like she made dude.

I only know who she is cuz of him.

Ti needs to quit while he's behind. If it were just him and Floyd no weapons he'd be in the emergency room. If nobody was there to stop it the cemetery.

And.............

Ain't no way this many of y'all walk around with this mindset, no way lol.

With the mindset that the pound for pound best proffesional boxer in the world couldn't see a non athletic frail celebrity in a 1 on 1? Your right man where is my mind? Don't know what I was thinking :smh:

Who walks into the industry they own these days?

I'm not downplaying her help, but y'all make it seem like she made dude.

I only know who she is cuz of him.

She did make TI... if it weren't for her industry connections TI would just be another dusty unknown local yokel rapper.

She put him on... period.

Last edited:
when it comes to two "normal" people fighting anything can happen....  WSHH is prime example of how wreckless lucky punches put ppl in naptime

however....

Floyd takes punches FROM PROFESSIONALS for a living....  ain't no lucky shot from a ***** the size of a middle schooler about to do no damage

had Floyd hit TI tho...... that ***** might still be sleep

I applaud his courage, but being realistic.... he was in denial

pride is mutha*****.

With the mindset that the pound for pound best proffesional boxer in the world couldn't see a non athletic frail celebrity in a 1 on 1? Your right man where is my mind? Don't know what I was thinking :smh:

Na, the fact that y'all thinking that TIP gave two ***** about any of that.

So any average dude can disrespect yo wife in a very public setting and it's cool?

But cuz its May and he'll no doubt give TIP the business, TI should of let it slide?

TIP is the hands down biggest clown in hip-hop.
But you got a teddy bear in ya avy.....

How you gone call somebody a clown when you on instagram popping birth control pills in ya pictures talking bout some "popped a molly Im sweatin. #mollylife"

indifferent.gif
 Sit down lame..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom