NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Nelly and T.I gonna have a chance with Floyd when they probably can't take half of us in this thread.

Seriously.

A good amount of NT'er could wash up T.I. or Nelly.

Much less one of the greatest boxers of all time.

Some funny posts in here tho. :lol:

Last edited:
Call me soft, a sucka, whatever. But if the pound for pound baddest man on the planet tells me to check my *****. Im lookin at her with that death stare and sayin ***** ur checked! Then enjoy ur fatburger Mr. money have a great day!
:lol:

im weak at "mr. Money"

This thread and people actually thinking that Floyd would get washed by TI or Nelly reminds me that they need to make an updated version of Def Jam Vendetta​

Remember the fighting game with the rappers and ****​
rappers and what?

Rappers and ****

Rappers and ****​

i salute ti people act like this dude is some kind of a god he bleed just like me 

i would have swung on him too

Clifford will never leave Tiny, cause Tiny put him on. If I'm right, she put her neck on the line and took him to a label to get signed cause she still had juice from her singing and song writing days. Plus they got kids together, that man knows, if it wasn't for her puttin him on, and taking care of the family while he was out on tour etc, he wouldn't be anywhere near where he is today.

Not to say he doesn't smash side broads, but there's no way he's leaving that broad, no matter how ugly anyone thinks she is.

She is the very definition of Day 1.

:rofl: @ Tiny puttin TIP on.

I can't remember in what source I originally read it from, but a quick searched showed this....

"TI and Tiny have always been ride or die when it comes to each other and their family. The couple has been together for years, and Tiny was even instrumental in TI’s career as she helped him secure a record deal with the success she achieved in the R&B girl group, Xscape. "

http://urbanbellemag.com/2012/08/ti-goes-off-on-people-on-instagram-for-calling-tiny-ugly.html

Last edited:
but Tyson is a trained boxer... Nelly... not so much.

It's different when you get someone in there who has trained years and years, days put in sparring other great fighters, and than you fight a singer? or even a rapper? No chance.

There's a video of a power lifter who gets bloodied/tapped and man-handled for several minutes by a martial artist, who weighs no more than a buck 60, while the other guy is clearly above 200, it's pretty popular.

This is comparing a Formula 1 driver to a Nascar driver or a regular driver, sure we all know how to drive, most of us have the tools to drive (hand/car/license), but will you ever beat a F1 Driver if you both drove the same exact car/spec's/mod's? Of course not, he knows at what speeds he can make the turn, he knows when to brake, he knows when to go wide or go short... these are things learned by practicing over and over again.
I think I can beat Danica Patrick on any track in any type of weather :lol:

I'm 6'3 and 210 and been boxing for a few years but TI got that insane complex that 99% of the population don't have.

:rofl: @ Tiny puttin TIP on.

Tiny was already a millionaire and just won a grammy for writign for TLC. TI was like 19 or 20 still doin whatever he was doin she DEF put dude on. Her relationship with LaFace helped him get his first deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom