Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

Okay so I need some help guys. Very late pass needs to be sent my way but anyway,

I want to get Xbox live...what do I need to hook up my Xbox wirelessly through my router in the room on the other end of the house. If you could provide a link to a product sold on amazon that would be best. I need to know everything I need to be Xbox live ready.

Thanks nters!
To get the best connection speed, you'll need an ethernet cable.

For wireless, you'll need a network adapter.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=network adapter 360

Okay so I need some help guys. Very late pass needs to be sent my way but anyway,

I want to get Xbox live...what do I need to hook up my Xbox wirelessly through my router in the room on the other end of the house. If you could provide a link to a product sold on amazon that would be best. I need to know everything I need to be Xbox live ready.

Thanks nters!

To get the best connection speed, you'll need an ethernet cable.
For wireless, you'll need a network adapter.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=network%20adapter%20360

I had to get the network adaptor for my elite..

BROS, I DON'T KNOW HOW I MISSED THIS. I'M SO LATE WITH THIS ONE BUT :wow: :wow: . MY BODY IS READY. GIVE ME BF4, DESTINY, TITANFALL, METAL GEAR SOLID 5, MADDEN, NBA 2K, HALO 5 AND TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY

Not saying that the UI won't be that quick come release, but that presentation was faked. Watch the guy put his hand in his pocket every time he gives a command.

Headin off to grad school and a new job tomorrow brahs. Will be offline until Festivas

To my Xbox peeps, stay strong. We got this :smokin

Not saying that the UI won't be that quick come release, but that presentation was faked. Watch the guy put his hand in his pocket every time he gives a command.
This,

Here's how it really was after the Xbox reveal. Not as quick and the frame rate of the live TV snap in is low but like she said in the video, it is an early build so it'll be much better at launch.
The video from Yusuf though is definitely fake though.

Headin off to grad school and a new job tomorrow brahs. Will be offline until Festivas

To my Xbox peeps, stay strong. We got this :smokin

View media item 551824

rest in peace to microsoft points

i know this is the one thread, but they updated the 360 this morning

any points you have will be converted to dollars once you check in to do a purchase

which also means that tax is applied to every purchase including arcade games

Last edited:
Monday, August 26, 2013

Dear ........,

We have added $0.50 into your Microsoft account, and your Microsoft Points have been retired.

This change will make it even easier for you to access your favorite games, movies, apps, and entertainment in Xbox stores and Windows Phone Store using your Windows Phone 8!

The currency that we have added to your account today must be used by 6/1/2015. However, gift cards you purchase in the future will not expire.

Microsoft Points cards and codes that you redeem starting today must be used within one year from the date that those Microsoft Points are redeemed. Any Microsoft Points that you have received as part of Xbox Live Rewards, promotions, or contests will retain their same expiration dates. If you still have questions about expiration dates, please go here for more information.

Still have more questions about Microsoft Points going away? Please visit: https://www.xbox.com/pointsfaq.

i only had about 20 msp's...so it really depends what you have in your account at the time of conversion.

Last edited:
Will my market place PURCHASES carry over to the One? Like movies I've actually bought not rented?

HmBjdj0_610x341.png

:pimp: :pimp: :x :x

So clean ...

[COLOR=#red]I love the black way better. One of my favorite colors though.[/COLOR]

I have this bad feeling that the XB1 and PS4 are gonna have hella problems when they come out for some reason. I dont know why but i just feel like something is going to go wrong.

Rumor: Xbox One to launch on November 8th

According to Kotaku’s sources, someone involved in Walmart’s marketing team has just informed them that Xbox One is set to launch on November 8th according an upcoming Walmart conference call.

http://n4g.com/news/clickout/1341181

Day One editions of Dead Rising 3, Ryse & Forza 5

PastedGraphic-10.png

To commemorate the launch of Xbox One, Day One Editions are special game SKUS that include exclusive content and are available only through retail pre-order while supplies last, or via download on Xbox Live the first two weeks after launch.

Forza Motorsport 5 Day One Car Pack: This three-car pack features amazing cars from Lamborghini, Audi, and Ford; each with a Day One-themed livery and custom tuning package created by the experts at Turn 10:

2010 Audi TT RS Coupe: Stuffed stem to stern with modern tech, the TT RS is the first TT model to carry Audi’s famed RS badge – a distinction that’s earned on the track from the moment you step on the gas.
2013 Ford Focus ST: Debuting with the same 247-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged EcoBoost engine from the much larger Ford Explorer SUV, the new Ford Focus ST packs a serious punch.
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera: Like great sculpture, the Superleggera’s chiseled form is carefully considered for maximum impact. That’s where the similarities end, however, because this work of art is best appreciated when it’s moving at top speed.

Dead Rising 3 Day One Edition: Dead Rising Tribute Pack featuring exclusive game content and bonus attribute perks.

Classic Frank West outfit with Frank’s Zombie Slugger weapon, extra gory attacks and a custom skill move. Also includes attribute perks for increased melee damage and tougher survivors.
Official Chuck Greene outfit with Paddle Saw combo weapon that cuts through zombie hordes with increased damage and durability. Also includes attribute perks for vehicle and weapon durability.

Ryse: Son of Rome Day One Edition Exclusive Gladiator Mode Unlockables:
The Day One Edition of Ryse: Son of Rome will give players access to an exclusive Gladiator Mode Co-Op Multiplayer Map and an exclusive Sword add-on. Owners of the Day One Edition will be able to invite friends who own the Standard Edition to join them on the exclusive map.

Legionnaire’s Trust Exclusive Sword: From the Brotherhood of Metalworkers high in the Swiss Alps comes this well-crafted, finely hammered blade that includes bonus in-game attributes.
Ruins: Placing gladiators among the columns of an abandoned temple, Ruins will pit players against hordes of Barbarians, attacking from around every corner. The arena changes dynamically during gameplay, adding new obstacles and objectives for the player to encounter and overcome.

Looking around at previews, I cant find single one that has anything negative to say about TitanFall. Im personally burnt out on the main shooters (COD and BF), but maybe by the time this comes out I'll be ready for something a little different.

Back
Top Bottom