Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

No you must have... system reveal... without showing the actual system... don't let you fanboy way get in the way of clear and precise judgement.

Again... better console reveal... keyword here being reveal... dismiss yourself peasant!

They didn't use the new controller once.

Granted this isn't E3, that said this keynote pales in comparison to the Playstation keynote.

How the hell did you figure that... they didn't even show the ******g system nor any in game gameplay just cutscenes like every other company.

System reveal wise - M$ > Sony... ten fold.

:rofl:
I guess you watched a different Sony keynote.

Maybe you didn't watch it at all. Sony had like 20 mins of interesting stuff, tons of filler, then didn't even show the box.

8GB GDDR5 was honesty the highlight of Sony's show

The real question: if me and my brother share a system but have two different xbl accounts... Could he play the game with his account?

The games are tied to an account so he can only play the game on his account if he pays.

Granted this isn't E3, that said this keynote pales in comparison to the Playstation keynote.

How the hell did you figure that... they didn't even show the ******g system nor any in game gameplay just cutscenes like every other company.

Maybe you didn't watch it at all. Sony had like 20 mins of interesting stuff, tons of filler, then didn't even show the box.

no more rusty stories??????

Not feeling that no used games BS.

From both M$ and Sony... these companies are getting mad greedy now with games.

A game ends up costing you like a arm and a leg with all the DLC and all this other crap.

I think that no used games crap will get modified as time goes on.

I don't buy used games, but I do wait until they go on sale so we'll see.

I don't play sports games at all like that either.

Just mostly rock with FPS COD and Halo, and I'll play open sand box games like GTA and SF4 for fighting... that's about it.

Will do what I did with the 360 and just wait it out until the prices on these go down or wait until 2014 when all the bugs and kinks are worked out.

Yall dudes complaining about the price but drop $500 on a new iPad and $200 on a iPhone EVERY YEAR. And those are for low GB versions.

Your right , but when it comes to high prices tech stuff I will not update until the items break or not compatible with any damn thing. It took me years to update from widows XP and buy my self a flat screen TV

After going tru 3 360 due to rrod , disk drive failure and being ban from Xbox live I am not getting this until a year later after release date. If its over $800 and they have ******** rules with live, then Microsoft can kiss my ***, I am switching to PS4

So what did you do to get banned?

I know. Esp. with Sony rocking a 28nm and a more than 50% more powerful GPU. There were all those rumors about the dual GPU but that was never true.

Wow 50%, thought it was only 30 percent more powerful.

Also with this thing running 3 OS', how much RAM is dedicated to them if you know?

I can go look and get back to you. My claim of over 50% more powerful isn't based on raw specs but with a gameplay scenario running head to head on a Durango vs. PS4 kit. I think in raw spec's is like 28% more powerful or something on paper but Sony's kit running the same scenario was drastically more efficient. With both using x86 architecture now you're really going to see one system shine over the other when multiplatform comparisons happen. Then again, it's all about what developers put at the top of their priority list and how they're tweaked for each system. Being a gameplay guy FPS is always at the top of my list ::shrug::

If you were to see a straight 1:1 port on each system there will be a clear winner in the FPS battle.

Last edited:

you mean that 8 gb that no one knew about?

everything shown today was known about

also, sony played an actual ps4 game live on stage, apparently M$ couldnt play one

The specs are way more important than the design of the console. You can't seriously be arguing otherwise.

No you must have... system reveal... without showing the actual system... don't let you fanboy way get in the way of clear and precise judgement.

Again... better console reveal... keyword here being reveal... dismiss yourself peasant!

They didn't use the new controller once.

Last time...

System reveal... keyword here being reveal... Sony didn't reveal the system... M$ did... that's what a system reveal is for... if this would have called it a controller reveal then we can talk... until then...

Real talk, the more I read about this console the more it is pissing me off, even though most of the stuff won't hurt me, but still very anti consumer.

Maybe MS is breaking all the bad news now so they don't have too at E3.

no more rusty stories??????

Maybe when it get some free time brah.

Real talk, the more I read about this console the more it is pissing me off, even though most of the stuff won't hurt me, but still very anti consumer.

Maybe MS is breaking all the bad news now so they don't have too at E3.

It does suck, but at least they're coming straight out with the answers instead of dancing around the subject like Sony.

I can go look and get back to you. My claim of over 50% more powerful isn't based on raw specs but with a gameplay scenario running head to head on a Durango vs. PS4 kit. I think in raw spec's is like 28% more powerful or something on paper but Sony's kit running the same scenario was drastically more efficient. With both using x86 architecture now you're really going to see one system shine over the other when multiplatform comparisons happen. Then again, it's all about what developers put at the top of their priority list and how they're tweaked for each system. Being a gameplay guy FPS is always at the top of my list ::shrug::

If you were to see a straight 1:1 port on each system there will be a clear winner in the FPS battle.

Wow, sounds like Cerny did a great job. That would be great if you can get back with the RAM usage.

They also just said that it will not function without kinect I believe.
It comes with a Kinect. Shouldnt be a problem. I also find that hard to believe tho. You got a source? They prolly just said none of the voice commands that they were showing will work without Kinect.

But I'll wait till you find an article before I call you a liar

Edit: Heres an article.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/21/xbox-one-will-not-function-without-kinect-attached

Pretty lame. Anyone with Kinect. Does it break easily or is it pretty stable. That would suck if your console is fine but kinect is broken and you gotta go out and buy a new one just to play a game that doesnt use Kinect.

Last edited:
So what did you do to get banned?

My homeboy who works at radio shack hooked me up with a mod 360. When I got I was super excited about it I was playing burn games for months but one day I made a rookie mistake. I logged in to my Xbox live account and played gears of war online forgetting I didn't own the original copy 2 days later got an email stating some BS how my account has been track I have been band from Xbox live due to me breaking the user agreement . Long story short I had to buy a whole new 360 to play online

People really care that much what the actual console looks like as appose to the game and what shows up on screen? lol

For the actual console to actually affect my opinion of a console it would have to be a piece of feces with flies around it that you stick a controller into it. Otherwise, idc.

Back
Top Bottom