Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

And we got ourself a dumbass... the keynote is about a system reveal... Sony never revealed their system just the controller... they'll just up the ante of what M$ and Nintendo does so they have the most powerful system. Nothing fanboy about that... don't get it twisted man I could care less with what's what when it comes to video games... I mostly rock with FPS games and to me M$ is better suited in that department and I prefer their controller over Sony's for FPS games. I listed two drawbacks about the XboxOne that I didn't like being no used games and the kinect thing always having to be connected... things that a fanboy would never do... I never see you Sony ********rs say anything negative about that company like you're on their payroll.

FOH... dismiss yourself from my presence... and the two lames that repped you!
You just found an article so there you go... slow your horses on trying to take shots at me that's what I heard from the after keynote thing they were doing on IGN and I was right.
Yes it will be a center piece in the living room that will have to look nice to go along with everything else in the area like the TV and other electornics so how it looks plays a big role. If it was a big green box it would be an eye sore to my home entertainment center will you then be saying that it shouldn't matter what it looked like. I don't live in my parents basement or a small room in thier house... sorry.

Yup. Typical angry Xbox dude. If we were on Xbox live right now you would probably report me :rofl:

Whats the problem? kinect is included is it that big a deal to plug it in?

Im not gonna go into conspiracies, but with it unconfirmed if the systems always needs some sort of connectivity, and always having the camera plugged in, well.....
What are you talking about if your worried about the console spying on you when your not using it then just unplug it when its off.

for what its worth the PS4 controllers have lightbars that work w/ the sony version of kinect so you should expect to have cameras on both consoles

It's not really about the used games. It about the fact that you can't lend or borrow a game anymore.

relax breh

that's the part where you pick up a pen & apply for a job so you can buy your own games

Last edited:
But his argument is the One's reveal was better because they showed the console. :lol: That's it.

That is indeed a weak argument.

But the inverse of that is "Sony's console will be better because they showed gameplay in their reveal!!" as if to say that MS won't have games on their next console.

So what did you do to get banned?

My homeboy who works at radio shack hooked me up with a mod 360. When I got I was super excited about it I was playing burn games for months but one day I made a rookie mistake. I logged in to my Xbox live account and played gears of war online forgetting I didn't own the original copy 2 days later got an email stating some BS how my account has been track I have been band from Xbox live due to me breaking the user agreement . Long story short I had to buy a whole new 360 to play online
so with a modded 360 u cant play online or u have to stay strictly offline? :nerd:

relax breh

that's the part where you pick up a pen & apply for a job so you can buy your own games

I'm actually at work while I type this... But good joke :lol:

Anyway. I've never been into FF so my friend just said here man just try one. While I enjoyed the game I don't see myself buying one. He buys them all do I can just borrow his. Oh now that's not the case right?

You Xbox fanboys kill me. Your the same on here as you are online :lol: a bunch of ******* that can't take a L :lol:

It's not really about the used games. It about the fact that you can't lend or borrow a game anymore.

relax breh

its not even that my kids trade games with there friends to play and all that u shouldnt have to buy a game if u just wanna play it for a couple days or if u wanna go play it at someone elses house cause ur visiting or something. why does everybody gotta be ******** about it and not understand its not about not being able to afford a game

I'm actually at work while I type this... But good joke :lol:

Anyway. I've never been into FF so my friend just said here man just try one. While I enjoyed the game I don't see myself buying one. He buys them all do I can just borrow his. Oh now that's not the case right?

You Xbox fanboys kill me. Your the same on here as you are online :lol: a bunch of ******* that can't take a L :lol:

Yet you're the one doing all the name calling....hmmm

I can count on one hand....

A: How many times I've needed to borrow a game from someone
B: Played PS2 games on PS3, Xbox games on 360, etc...
C: Used the internet through the system for anything other than online play

So what did you do to get banned?
My homeboy who works at radio shack hooked me up with a mod 360. When I got I was super excited about it I was playing burn games for months but one day I made a rookie mistake. I logged in to my Xbox live account and played gears of war online forgetting I didn't own the original copy 2 days later got an email stating some BS how my account has been track I have been band from Xbox live due to me breaking the user agreement . Long story short I had to buy a whole new 360 to play online
so with a modded 360 u cant play online or u have to stay strictly offline?
nerd.gif
nah, you can play online, I did, a lot, you just make sure the games are good with a program called abgx or something like that

you can still get banned though.  I verified all my games and played online and was still banned.  They did a big sweep a while back

and banned a boatload of people, i got caught in that one.

roll.gif
@ assuming which one is better already. As a console the Xbox looked better (to me)

But not even all the spec are out yet for either system. I wont decide which one im copping until prolly the month before RD. Yall buggin talkin about PS4 has better performance. Based on what exactly
laugh.gif
Go read my last post.
Fair enough. Im more of a visual guy anyways when it comes to this stuff. I have no brand loyalty. So Im sure closer to release the more clear cut Pros and Cons will come out and thats how ill make my decision. Not 5 or so Months ahead of time with no real extensive game play examples from either console. Thats all I was saying.

I can honestly say I've never used the 360's backwards compatiblity :lol:

And we got ourself a dumbass... the keynote is about a system reveal... Sony never revealed their system just the controller... they'll just up the ante of what M$ and Nintendo does so they have the most powerful system. Nothing fanboy about that... don't get it twisted man I could care less with what's what when it comes to video games... I mostly rock with FPS games and to me M$ is better suited in that department and I prefer their controller over Sony's for FPS games. I listed two drawbacks about the XboxOne that I didn't like being no used games and the kinect thing always having to be connected... things that a fanboy would never do... I never see you Sony ********rs say anything negative about that company like you're on their payroll.

FOH... dismiss yourself from my presence... and the two lames that repped you!
You just found an article so there you go... slow your horses on trying to take shots at me that's what I heard from the after keynote thing they were doing on IGN and I was right.
Yes it will be a center piece in the living room that will have to look nice to go along with everything else in the area like the TV and other electornics so how it looks plays a big role. If it was a big green box it would be an eye sore to my home entertainment center will you then be saying that it shouldn't matter what it looked like. I don't live in my parents basement or a small room in thier house... sorry.

Yup. Typical angry Xbox dude. If we were on Xbox live right now you would probably report me :rofl:

Clearly your dumbass that has no rebutal on what I just said.

You ol rubber sticks to glue *** fool.

I think you're on my friends list on Xbox and you play COD so we both can hop on Live and I gurantee I won't be reporting you.

you dont watch netflix, hbogo, hulu? 

why are people so angry? goddamn! No hate, but Xbox live and YouTube comments sections are where the world's worst people reside

i mean this guy just told someone else to hop on xbox live so he can continue his verbal abuse.... 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Nope. And neither do millions of other console owners.

I can honestly say I've never used the 360's backwards compatiblity :lol:
i did to play san andreas and ninja gaiden
and ive used online to watch netflix and look at youtube and search nt while my wife talks to me about her day
my kids use the ps3 and wii to watch netflix as well

Last edited:

Nope. And neither do millions of other console owners.

I've never used my Xbox for anything other than playing games... that is until I started watching this show Lost.

I watched all the episodes online on 1channel and then I couldn't get to see the last season 6.

Thank god my chick knew someone with a netflix account and I watched it on Netflix but I forgot if I watched it on Xbox or the iMac.

Back
Top Bottom