Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

I bought it on release date only this and another 80gb bundle is capable of it.

:smh: the argument wasn't that the PS3 was BC, the FACT is it's NOT 100% bc with all PS2 games & that chart I posted proves that. if you're too ignorant to see what's clear as day in your face, I really don't care. now take YOUR L & move on lame

What is even your point again? Besides the PS3 not being 100% BC. Because first you were on about how back in the day you could put old cartridges in new systems. Then you changed that to only mean handhelds. Then you wound up here with this last post.

What is your point in all of this? That the next gen consoles won't be BC? And?

Is it really true that you need to pay a fee to play used games? That is basically a glorified "always on" feature as far as I'm concerned. So if my console breaks and I have like 30 games I have to pay to play them again? I'm a huge Xbox fan, but if this turns out to be the case, then I'm getting a PS4. If PS4 also has this feature, I'm getting a Wii U, I don't give a damn...

in all honestly neither of these next gen systems have me wanting to buy out the gate.

the evolution of gaming is not what it once was.

the selling point for these systems forward on will be more about an all in one entertainment system and less about the games because the xbox 360 set a standard for that and people were jumping on that.

Like that fat loser said in that video dont nobody want all this useless crap that we already have access to. stream music and netflix cool. but ll tht other extra crap is not needed. give me games. next gen games.

and i mean next gen games not some cod crap "oh for the next gen consoles we will implement destructable invironments blah blah blah" you mean the **** **** battlefied has been doing for YEARS? oh ok

How did the lack of gameplay shown in the reveal evolve into the belief that the One won't have any games? :lol:

i'm probably in the minority, but i'm am most excited about the media capabilites.  I only play a handful of games, and I use the 360 a lot 
for movies and things.

WHAT IS THIS INSANITY?!!

According to so many of the detractors in here, people like you don't exist.

I don't use my 360 as an entertainment system.

Just because I have the original one and it sounds like a god damn jet engine.

How did the lack of gameplay shown in the reveal evolve into the belief that the One won't have any games?
laugh.gif
It's not the lack of game play, it's the overall direction M$ continues to head in. I think everyone around the world finally had enough with M$'s agenda. I don't think there's been such universal disapproval from a Console unveiling. They are nicknaming it, "Xbox U.S" because more than half of the features will only work on the coastal United States. 

This quotes from Japan got me because they ring so true.

"Television. The NFL. These things seem the biggest, but in Japan, they're totally irrelevant. For Japan, it's totally over. It's at the point where it doesn't matter if this doesn't sell in Japan."

"They [Microsoft] are not looking at Sony or Nintendo, but are frantically coming up with countermeasures for Apple and Google."

"Kinect is certainly amazing... But, what's this feeling I have that I cannot really explain... Have I turned into some elderly, decrepit gamer?"

What exactly are you excited about from the Xbox One? What are the pluses that you took away from the conference. I'm honestly curious to hear from your standpoint because you seem incredibly content. 

What was the point of making a new console if it doesn't blow the previous model out the water??

The first thing I asked myself during the revealing was why the graphics look so lackluster.

WOW...talk about an overhaul

Microsoft updates Xbox Live to outfit Xbox One with 300,000 servers, game DVR and more
In addition to showing of its next-gen console, Microsoft also detailed changes that are coming to Xbox Live. The outfit has increased to 300,000 servers to power Xbox One users -- up from 15,000 that handle the Xbox 360. Skype and Trending features offer social interaction while the online software will now feature a dedicated game DVR for uploading those Call of Duty exploits for all of your mates to see. In addition to being able to share highlights, searching for your next opponent has become that much easier. Music, movies, games and saved content are all stored in the cloud and devs will be able to leverage Live servers to offer more "living and persistent worlds." Current Gold members won't need to complete any extra steps as subscriptions will work on both the Xbox One and the 360.

Sony needs to tell potential consumers how many servers they plan on having for PS4 at E3.

Last edited:
I'll just wait until both are out and have had their E3 presentations to make a decision. Too many people acting like fanboys right now trying to discredit the rival system. Be patient. It ain't that serious.

Last edited:
WOW...talk about an overhaul

Microsoft updates Xbox Live to outfit Xbox One with 300,000 servers, game DVR and more
In addition to showing of its next-gen console, Microsoft also detailed changes that are coming to Xbox Live. The outfit has increased to 300,000 servers to power Xbox One users -- up from 15,000 that handle the Xbox 360. Skype and Trending features offer social interaction while the online software will now feature a dedicated game DVR for uploading those Call of Duty exploits for all of your mates to see. In addition to being able to share highlights, searching for your next opponent has become that much easier. Music, movies, games and saved content are all stored in the cloud and devs will be able to leverage Live servers to offer more "living and persistent worlds." Current Gold members won't need to complete any extra steps as subscriptions will work on both the Xbox One and the 360.

Sony needs to tell potential consumers how many servers they plan on having for PS4 at E3.

No they dont. I dont care if they have One Server to rule them all, One Server to find them, One Server to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Show me some games.

Im wondering why people care so much about the always on issue. Like if you dont have reliable wifi or wifi at all, there are alot of things you are missing out on, besides xbox. Its sort of like an acceptable loss from a business standpoint when weighed against issues like piracy etc

Last edited:
Im wondering why people care so much about the always on issue. Like if you dont have reliable wifi or wifi at all, there are alot of things you are missing out on, besides xbox. Its sort of like an acceptable loss from a business standpoint when weighed against issues like piracy etc
ugggggggg it's about the implications, not the fact that people don't have access to the internet.  what happens if live goes down for a period of time?  what happens when you move and the cable bruhs aren't able to make an appointment until next week?  what about overseas peeps?  what about other countries that don't have NEARLY the internet saturation we do?  and the us sucks at that, there are plenty of places within the united states that barely have satellite internet, let alone a stable broadband connection.  people care because it's an un-needed aspect, **** happens and WILL happen and then people won't be able to enjoy the system they spent their money on.  why is that so hard to understand?  

Back
Top Bottom