Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

First point, I guess eventually they can release rental only versions of games like they do with dvds. Other two points, is you shouldn't get X1 without internet access, because it is going to require it daily.
but there are alot of ppl who play video games that dont have internet... they are basically alienating them. I was looking and its 74% of american homes have internet. And its 52% of homes in the south. And its 44% amongst minorities and even with minorities 83% dont even have basic broadband internet.

So in essence this move will pretty much eliminate at the very least 6 outta 10 minorities, and even with those 6, 2 dont even have decent enough speed. So its almost like they are saying we got 9 outta 10 whites, 8 outta ten asian etc...and well everyone else.... Get internet or the hell with you. I understand whites are a vast majority, but to bank success solely on mostly whites/asians and not include all other races. Thats quite a gamble.

They better figure out something. Because I rent games quite often and that would be a major factor in me not picking this up. And I really ain't trying to get a ps4. I don't wanna be waiting on ps5 while ps4 is updating.

Regarding the Used Games thing, I don't think they plan on charging you Full Price $60 when you buy a used game. I predict that it would be $10-$15, which is $10-$15 more than anyone should pay, but is much less than $60.

And I would think that when you want to sell your Used game to Ebgames, you have to disassociate your Xbox Live account from it, then a new buyer pays Ebgames the Used price $15 whatever it may be, then when they go home to activate, they pay the $10 "fee".

But this still completely destroys borrowing games from your friends, Blockbuster, Redbox, and Gamefly. :smh:

microsoft executive Phil Harrison said the unlocking fee will be full cost of the game. You can find the quote in the link (second from the last paragraph at the bottom).

The quote, "the Microsoft executive mentioned to Kotaku in a discussion about the used games fee that, in the case of a newly released title, the fee will consist of the game's current price."

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Xbox-One-Used-Game-Fee-Is-the-Retail-Price-of-the-Title-355137.shtml

Some unannounced features that will be in XB1...

Xbox One's ability to speak will allow it to function more like the iPhone's Siri, according to Microsoft officials who presented the feature. The voice may not be available at the console's launch, but if it isn't it will be added in a post launch patch within the first few months.

The Xbox One will also feature the ability to Skype a friend to ask them for help on a game and then allow them to take over gameplay. The feature is designed to allow players to help one another get through sections of a game when they're stuck

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/24/4361974/the-xbox-one-can-talk-to-you-will-feature-remote-play

IF the rumors weren't true then m$ would come out and say what's what.

But they're not doing.

They're like "we'll tell you what's what later."

Which leads me to believe that they're most likely true.

Since that unlock fee is the retail price of the game, I can safely say this will not be purchased, unless ps4 does the same thing

They said if you have other profiles you can give them some verification to let them play like if their your brother or sisters account so im guessing there is a limit on that

They better figure out something. Because I rent games quite often and that would be a major factor in me not picking this up. And I really ain't trying to get a ps4. I don't wanna be waiting on ps5 while ps4 is updating.

:lol: it's not going to be that bad. Mine turns itself on and updates everyday at 6am. I'm sure things like this will be in the past for both consoles

Last edited:
somebody obviously didnt watch the ps4 conference
grin.gif

Last edited:
Could any PS4 fanboys tell me why the non showing of the console in their conference ISN'T a bad thing?

but there are alot of ppl who play video games that dont have internet... they are basically alienating them. I was looking and its 74% of american homes have internet. And its 52% of homes in the south. And its 44% amongst minorities and even with minorities 83% dont even have basic broadband internet.

So in essence this move will pretty much eliminate at the very least 6 outta 10 minorities, and even with those 6, 2 dont even have decent enough speed. So its almost like they are saying we got 9 outta 10 whites, 8 outta ten asian etc...and well everyone else.... Get internet or the hell with you. I understand whites are a vast majority, but to bank success solely on mostly whites/asians and not include all other races. Thats quite a gamble.
I'm know it's alienating them, I was saying they shouldn't get a x1 if they don't have internet access.

Could any PS4 fanboys tell me why the non showing of the console in their conference ISN'T a bad thing?
Things need a reason to be bad, not to not be bad.

There will be a console... Just like there will be games for X1...

E3 is coming.

Things need a reason to be bad, not to not be bad.

There will be a console... Just like there will be games for X1...

E3 is coming.

Obviously there will be a console.

But the consensus seems to be that the fact that they didn't show it is no big deal.

Why?

Because us "fanboys" prefer how it performs and plays more than how it looks. The main things people wanted for an upgraded they talked about so unless it looked like dog feces were cool

Back
Top Bottom