NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skins fans thirst to be relevant :lol: :smh:

Says the guy w/ "AFC South Champs" banner in his avy.

*FWIW, "Griffining" is idiotic...but Famous Dave's is LEGIT.

Oh? When was the last time the skins won the division or been to the playoffs? Houston wasn't even around then :lol: and we've had 2 QBs / 2 Head coaches over the last 10 years, you've had how many? And done what?

That corner , way over there at the bottom of the division , go sit >D

OMG What is the S&T coming to when Texan fans are arguing with Skins fans? :lol: Jeez...Both teams have a nice future ahead of themselves (Texans for the first time in franchise history & the Skins in a loooong time).

That all american BBQ feast at Famous Dave's is legit though... Now I'm jonesin' for some...Damn...

Skins fans thirst to be relevant :lol: :smh:

Says the guy w/ "AFC South Champs" banner in his avy.

*FWIW, "Griffining" is idiotic...but Famous Dave's is LEGIT.

Oh? When was the last time the skins won the division or been to the playoffs? Houston wasn't even around then :lol: and we've had 2 QBs / 2 Head coaches over the last 10 years, you've had how many? And done what?

That corner , way over there at the bottom of the division , go sit >D

Let's not forget the Oilers now :lol:

This was discussed this morning on Mike&Mike and wanted to know what you guys thought. Which QB would you take right now, Sanchez or Alex Smith?

Sanchez easy....kid would be a totally different player in that 9er system.

Easily Smith. Dude was a MONSTER in college, and he didnt exactly have USC weapons surrounding him. Combine that with the 82 different offensive coordinators that dude has had in the pro's....I'm just glad to see him finally get a fair shot.

This was discussed this morning on Mike&Mike and wanted to know what you guys thought. Which QB would you take right now, Sanchez or Alex Smith?

Sanchez easy....kid would be a totally different player in that 9er system.

Easily Smith. Dude was a MONSTER in college, and he didnt exactly have USC weapons surrounding him. Combine that with the 82 different offensive coordinators that dude has had in the pro's....I'm just glad to see him finally get a fair shot.

Sanchez for me...

But he did. So, by all means he should continue puff his chest out for his squad winning a DIVISION championship. :lol:

No ones puffing their chest, i didn't say the oilers cause I didn't start following football till Texans came into the league >D I'm not gonna speak On team I don't claim.

Yes we won the division, and we're a int a away from the AFC champ game, and have the ability to go to the super bowl this year, Unlike ******** fans who after 1 game ( against a team with a suspect defense , no HC, Colston / Sproles were hurt ) are claiming division championships and franchise players. Lets relax.

But he did. So, by all means he should continue puff his chest out for his squad winning a DIVISION championship. :lol:

I didnt know teams hung up DIVISION championship banners :lol:

bro you ever work at a sporting goods store? The worst is when you order a bunch of "division champs" shirts...and then the team loses.

YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO SELL THOSE THINGS?

No ones puffing their chest, i didn't say the oilers cause I didn't start following football till Texans came into the league >D I'm not gonna speak On team I don't claim.
Yes we won the division, and we're a int a away from the AFC champ game, and have the ability to go to the super bowl this year, Unlike ******** fans who after 1 game ( against a team with a suspect defense , no HC, Colston / Sproles were hurt ) are claiming division championships and franchise players. Lets relax.

Again, you have an AFC South Championship banner as your avy. Pathetic. Probably proudly display those participation ribbons you got from 3rd grade field day in your crib.

Again, you have an AFC South Championship banner as your avy. Pathetic. Probably proudly display those participation ribbons you got from 3rd grade field day in your crib.

Eh, at least I have something to be proud of :pimp:

roll.gif

aight aight aight now you're going too far. I still got ALL my baseball and soccer trophies around the crib trying to compete with my brother who won the Nike U-17 tourny a few years back. **** him and his athletic abilities :lol:

aight aight aight now you're going too far. I still got ALL my baseball and soccer trophies around the crib trying to compete with my brother who won the Nike U-17 tourny a few years back. **** him and his athletic abilities :lol:

He's upset cause his teams crowning achieve in the past decade is "griffining"

Cutler better back up his words tonight at Lambeau. If not, expect substantial backlash from the Chicago sports media.

He has all the weapons now. Used to be Olsen, Knox, Hester, and Bennett. With Marshall and Jeffery to go with Forte and M. Bush in the backfield. No excuses. Bears should be making a deep playoff run. Urlacher knows it, playing through painful injury like a reckless man with nothing to lose.

Wow, this story from Thomas Lake on SI.com is crazy. It's on former Panther's Rae Carruth's son now 12 years old. If anyone remembers, Carruth tried to hire someone to beat up his pregnant girl to cause a miscarriage. When that failed, he tried killing them both. The girl died, but her son was born with cerebral palsy as a result of loss of oxygen to his brain while in the womb when his mother was murdered.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...e/09/07/rae-carruth/index.html?sct=nfl_bf3_a4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom