NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't allow SF's elite defense to let Christian Ponder look like Joe Montana today. Couldn't contain Rudolph in the red-zone.
Alex Smith proving to be inconsistent. Two good games, one bad one.

We've seen this before though. A team that appears unstoppable gets a blueprint to defeat laid all over them and they finish the season stronger than they started. I'm by no means a SF fan, I'm just saying sometimes professional humans become susceptible to being human, and a loss like this sets them straight for good.

Having said that...**** the Niners. :lol:

I do like ATL a lot though...However,if I'm the opposition, I'm still more intimidated by SF.

Last edited:
Wait, wasn't deuce talking hella **** about the Vikings? Piece of humble pie champ ?

Vid of Mays or Schaub hit? :nerd:

untitled-68nqgx.gif

:x

Wait, wasn't deuce talking hella **** about the Vikings? Piece of humble pie champ ?

Just the fact that he's so ignorant and close minded (aka foolish) is what drives me crazy...I hold no grudges on the net, but things like that'll irk me no matter if it's on the internet or in real life.

He's cool though. Just sways a little too far on the homerism side. There's worse things to get mad about than that. :pimp:

Last edited:
We've seen this before though. A team that appears unstoppable gets a blueprint to defeat laid all over them and they finish the season stronger than they started. I'm by no means a SF fan, I'm just saying sometimes professional humans become susceptible to being human, and a loss like this sets them straight for good.
Having said that...**** the Niners. :lol:
I do like ATL a lot though...However,if I'm the opposition, I'm still more intimidated by SF.
I just don't believe in Alex Smith. He can manage games and slightly more as shown in his last three games. But can he win one when he needs to? Can he lead a 10-point comeback in the fourth-quarter? Don't know. Don't think so.

Of course SF's DEF is miles ahead of ATL's even with Nolan's good work and resurgence with the Falcons, without Grimes.

Well...I haven't been the biggest Smith proponent myself, but he's shown some things. Not ready to put down my retirement on him, but that defense is always :x and they took Minnesota lightly. Hardly went to their run game at all and that's where they win and open it up for Alex's arm.

Just the fact that he's so ignorant and close minded (aka foolish) is what drives me crazy...I hold no grudges on the net, but things like that'll irk me no matter if it's on the internet or in real life.

He's cool though. Just sways a little too far on the homerism side. There's worse things to get mad about than that.
pimp.gif
The world would be a much better place if people ignored his opinions on certain things. Dude is a master troll, he just disguises it better than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom