NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vid of Mays or Schaub hit?
nerd.gif
untitled-68nqgx.gif

The hell is this ref throwing his hat for in the first place???? :smh:

REPLACEMENT-REF-BANANA-PEEL.gif

it means someone stepped out of bounds, but they don't have to throw their hats. they can just take the hat off and drop it next to them. very weird play here. glad dude wasn't hurt

Power rankings are shoddy IMO. I still think the Niners are #1. Certain places you can't just waltz into and just win because you're supposed to be superior (GB @ Seattle and SF @ Minnesota).

Power rankings are shoddy IMO. I still think the Niners are #1. Certain places you can't just waltz into and just win because you're supposed to be superior (GB @ Seattle and SF @ Minnesota).

Welp were waltzing all over Denver right now, remember 18 leaving is the only reason were winning the divison , and this Denver team is better than his colts team.

I can't allow SF's elite defense to let Christian Ponder look like Joe Montana today. Couldn't contain Rudolph in the red-zone.

Alex Smith proving to be inconsistent. Two good games, one bad one.

Welp were waltzing all over Denver right now, remember 18 leaving is the only reason were winning the divison , and this Denver team is better than his colts team.

Well...If you remember, I won $ stating that the Colts wouldn't win the division last year and that was before Peyton was ruled out for the year....I wouldn't say they were supposed to just walk all over Denver though....Maybe lose to the Browns? :lol:

And the real Alex smith showed up today :pimp: 49ers fans brought down to earth

Now that I think about it, I could also make a very legitimate case for ATL being the current best team in the league, especially if Nolan has that defense playing this well for all 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom