NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the reason for the Wednesday start?
Obama is scheduled to give a speech at the Democratic National Convention on Thursday of that week so NBC pushed the game up a day to prevent conflict with that.

Vikings just need to be patient and draft a deep threat in the draft next season. I am sure Harvin,Wright,Randolph, and when Carlson come back. we will be ok. We dont need to make a panic move.

With Skelton and Kolb in a competition, I'm wondering if we'll get to see decent playing time from the two.

Not sure how the Saints will handle this game. Their continuity pretty much starts with Drew Brees, but it's usually a hand in hand dynamic with coach Payton that made it work so well. Wondering if he'll see more action to get on the same page with the coach or if they're going the Peyton Manning approach and letting it all ride with Brees.

Last edited:
Matt Barkley is hideous.
sick.gif
wait what?

robert gallery bum *** retired the other day
roll.gif

wait what?

robert gallery bum *** retired the other day:rofl:

[kiper] the best tackle prospect in the last 10 years, someone you just plug at the left spot and forget about the next 10 years [kiper]

another swing and misssss

Gallery's retirement is interesting. Right now we are thin as hell. Not saying he was gonna come in and do work, but it was a body :lol:

Praying Brian Waters shows up

cowboys first full scrimmage at 7..hall of fame game shortly after... 
smokin.gif

no other time of year gives me this feeling...friggin football is back...

not having nfl network sucks :smh:

anybody knows of a link, drop a pm

that NO offense looking on point :smh: :smh:

Credit Brees. The team with the most continuity and a QB veteran like Brees usually looks the best in the first drives of these early preseason games.

They look so much faster than Arizona's defense though.

There ya go Kolb. :lol: I love seeing that. That little push block was good for another 5 yards. :smokin

And then you follow it up with that. :smh: You could read that from the first drop step.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom