NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
T.O. running a 40 in under 4.5 at 38 years old and after a torn acl is :wow: .

Last edited:
Sexy rexy guaranteed a harmonious locker room this year...:lol: He really needs to stop making guarantees. Joe McKnight apparently went ham on the RB coach's son...I think the Jets won't do well again this year along with the Lions...

It's crazy that jets locker room is in shamble, Rex came from the ravens where they pride themselves on that smh :smh:

It's crazy that jets locker room is in shamble, Rex came from the ravens where they pride themselves on that smh
mean.gif
Ravens had Lewis tho

"Terrell Owens had a very impressive workout Monday in Seattle and the Seahawks are engaged in contract negotiations with the free-agent wide receiver and expects to complete a deal soon, league sources told ESPN's Ed Werder."

T.O. running a 40 in under 4.5 at 38 years old and after a torn acl is :wow: .

Thats what im saying

Everybody knows this dude can still play hands down :smokin

Hopefully him and Randy make the season interesting goin back and forth with touchdowns

Ravens had Lewis tho

Nah...John Harbaugh said when he became HC of the ratbirds, the divisiveness among the team was palatable. He also said that he had to separate ed reed 's locker from being next to ray's because they ran the locker room like bullies in a school cafeteria. Rexy is fast becoming to be coach that's a great DC but horrible HC. It takes a lot to lead a team of 160 people (including coaches & trainers). Some people have it, most don't.

I been on vilmas side

Show me the evidence. Roger clearly overreacted and wanted to look tough on safety issues. Joke

Nah...John Harbaugh said when he became HC of the ratbirds, the divisiveness among the team was palatable. He also said that he had to separate ed reed 's locker from being next to ray's because they ran the locker room like bullies in a school cafeteria. Rexy is fast becoming to be coach that's a great DC but horrible HC. It takes a lot to lead a team of 160 people (including coaches & trainers). Some people have it, most don't.

i remember reading that part about Reed / Lewis somewhere.... :lol:

i remember reading that part about Reed / Lewis somewhere.... :lol:

One of my in-laws worked for the ratbird PR dept under Chad Steele (ESPN's Sage Steele's brother). She now works for a large PR firm in DC. She told me tons of horror stories about the both of them. They are definately diva atheletes (most pros are). No one in the org was allowed to talk to ray. Not even the lesser coaches. Same with ed. If you weren't billick or the DC, Phil Savage, or Ozzie you had to talk to them through one of those guys to communicate to ray or ed.

i'm not seeing the T.O. & Moss hype, Seattle's QB is gonna be doodoo while Alex Smith is gonna be a conservative passer while still feeding Davis, Manningham, Crabtree, and Gore touches.

on another note, the 49ers with a Top 15 QB would damn near be unstoppable.

edit

Last edited:
I'm hoping T.O. can carve out productive numbers in Seattle. Motivation is at its highest point with so many teams slighting him, even Dallas to an extent. In all seriousness, T.O.'s got substantial child support payments to make. I don't think he's playing for pure love of the game at 38, coming off a serious injury. If I was part of his management team, I'd definitely recommend something in-line with personal training and physical fitness after football. There's money in that field and dude is in elite shape for a man his age.

i'm seeing the T.O. & Moss hype, Seattle's QB is gonna be doodoo while Alex Smith is gonna be a conservative passer while still feeding Davis, Manningham, Crabtree, and Gore touches.

on another note, the 49ers with a Top 15 QB would damn near be unstoppable.

With Moss you only have to toss it in his vicinity down in the red zone and he's coming down with it. Even Alex Smith is capable of that. With Seattle and Matt Flynn, conservative is all they need. T.O. is more the playmaking type. Just get him the ball on a quick slant and let him do the rest. It doesn't take an aggressive quarterback for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom