NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she put her foot in her mouth and this isn't the first time she's done so. It's ridiculously insensitive. She's one of those people who don't think before they say things. Flat out DUMB.

True, but to be fair, she does receive dumb twitter comments from average joes on the regular (I know....because I follow her).. So her response I feel is a natural one considering that. Plus once she did realize who he was, she apologized to him instantly. The only reason this is an "issue" is because this is a slow sports day.

^ I ain't mad, just think she needs to apologize preferably over the phone not on twitter. Also think she doesn't deserve the pub she gets, she takes away from people that actually medaled on Team USA...

I actually feel like that situation is deeper than it appears. It's the classic lightskin vs. darkskin battle in the black community. Sponsors see a pretty face, butter pecan skinned woman who they choose to support over her darker skin Team USA counterparts, who for a lack of a more accurate description, look like "nappy headed ****." And to be fair to Lolo, she does have a nice resume of accomplishments to warrant her sponsors...just not on the Olympic level.

True, but to be fair, she does receive dumb twitter comments from average joes on the regular (I know....because I follow her).. So her response I feel is a natural one considering that. Plus once she did realize who he was, she apologized to him instantly. The only reason this is an "issue" is because this is a slow sports day.
I actually feel like that situation is deeper than it appears. It's the classic lightskin vs. darkskin battle in the black community. Sponsors see a pretty face, butter pecan skinned woman who they choose to support over her darker skin Team USA counterparts, who for a lack of a more accurate description, look like "nappy headed ****." And to be fair to Lolo, she does have a nice resume of accomplishments to warrant her sponsors...just not on the Olympic level.

props to LeGrand, tho.

So we give no blame to the paraplegic who comes out of left field challenging people to races? Like who does that...especially in a text format. If you don't know him by name, then you don't get the joke/sarcasm/context. I feel like it's understandable.

^^ that cyborg runner think he's making waves and think he has a damn free pass to talk like he wants to. lolo jones should just kung fu that foolio and what not.

also, rex ryan is still a joke. LOL @ ITALIAN PIC being a 'leg' for fetish purposes.

:lol: "slow sports day"... this isn't even "issue" homie. and Lolo ain't ever ******g you. ever.

Well, what else we have to talk about? Santonio's foot? Tebow? Oh...here's a good one. Cameron Wake was ROBBED for defensive player of the week.

And I don't know if you noticed plehboi, but she's not ******g anybody.

OH [COLOR=#red]wildKYcat[/COLOR] ...here's another NFL story. Apparently the Texans are really really good. Who knew :lol:

Last edited:
[h4]Standings[/h4]
[table][tr][th="col"]Rank[/th][th="col"]Pick Set Name[/th][th="col"]Total Pts[/th][th="col"]W-L[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Fraij[/td][td]36[/td][td]36-24[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]twozerosix[/td][td]33[/td][td]33-27[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]Proshares[/td][td]32[/td][td]32-28[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]Desertdunk34[/td][td]32[/td][td]32-28[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]No Romo[/td][td]31[/td][td]31-29[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Cant Nobody Stop Me[/td][td]31[/td][td]31-29[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]Tom Brandy[/td][td]31[/td][td]31-29[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Retroballer[/td][td]31[/td][td]31-29[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]jeppprox[/td][td]31[/td][td]31-29[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]TripDa6[/td][td]31[/td][td]31-29[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]poorniko[/td][td]30[/td][td]30-30[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]Dmxfury[/td][td]30[/td][td]30-30[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]RyGuy45[/td][td]30[/td][td]30-30[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]DeadsetAce[/td][td]29[/td][td]29-31[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]Big Mike's Spelling[/td][td]29[/td][td]29-31[/td][/tr][/table]
Against the Spread pick-em update.

nthat.gif

nobody watch the cleveland 95 on NFL network?

watched it...

interesting stuff.

Ozzie Newsome is a HOF player and Exec.

kinda glossed over how important Parcells was to Belichick but I understand the premise of the show... the Cleveland staff

Last edited:
[h4]Standings[/h4]

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Rank[/TH]
[TH]Pick Set Name[/TH]
[TH]Total Pts[/TH]
[TH]W-L[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]Fraij[/TD]
[TD]36[/TD]
[TD]36-24[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]twozerosix[/TD]
[TD]33[/TD]
[TD]33-27[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]Proshares[/TD]
[TD]32[/TD]
[TD]32-28[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]Desertdunk34[/TD]
[TD]32[/TD]
[TD]32-28[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]No Romo[/TD]
[TD]31[/TD]
[TD]31-29[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]Cant Nobody Stop Me[/TD]
[TD]31[/TD]
[TD]31-29[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]Tom Brandy[/TD]
[TD]31[/TD]
[TD]31-29[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]Retroballer[/TD]
[TD]31[/TD]
[TD]31-29[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]jeppprox[/TD]
[TD]31[/TD]
[TD]31-29[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]TripDa6[/TD]
[TD]31[/TD]
[TD]31-29[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]poorniko[/TD]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]30-30[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD]Dmxfury[/TD]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]30-30[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]RyGuy45[/TD]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]30-30[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]DeadsetAce[/TD]
[TD]29[/TD]
[TD]29-31[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]Big Mike's Spelling[/TD]
[TD]29[/TD]
[TD]29-31[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Against the Spread pick-em update.

:nthat:

:pimp:

My bad guys I thought I pointed out htat it was ATS in the original thread.

No disprespect meant to anyone but I was shocked to hear from folks that follow sports closely that they didn't know who LeGrand was.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...playing-buddybuddy?module=HP11_content_stream
Peyton Manning, Tom Brady playing buddy-buddy?

Manning told reporters Wednesday that his one-time nemesis gave him regular support during his recovery from neck surgeries last season.

"He plays for another team, and he reached out to me and said, 'Hey, anything I can do to help the rehab, miss seeing you out there,' " Manning said, according to The Denver Post. "When you're injured, and you're not out there playing, you kind of find out who's with you and who's not. Tom consistently throughout the season would check in with me.

"I appreciate that. It says a lot."

Brady said Manning did the same for him after he suffered a season-ending knee surgery in 2008.

Respect. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom