NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I hate this three day period 
laugh.gif
 Everybody getting linked to Everybody. Yesterday I read Micheal Bennett to the Bears, Now Schefter is saying Seattle is in the lead to retain him.

Man I hate this three day period :lol:  Everybody getting linked to Everybody. Yesterday I read Micheal Bennett to the Bears, Now Schefter is saying Seattle is in the lead to retain him.

Cause at the end of the day, no one knows **** :lol:

No one on here.. none of those "reporters"

just wait till it's official. until then it's all speculation.

lol the problem in chicago isnt the receivers its the qb... cutler is ssoooooo overrated it isnt even funny...

How is Cutler the problem in Chicago? They had one of the best offenses in football last year.

The problem is the defense, one of the worst in the league. I could run on that d-line.

How is Cutler the problem in Chicago? They had one of the best offenses in football last year.

The problem is the defense, one of the worst in the league. I could run on that d-line.

the qb wouldnt be the problem if they still had josh mccown

Cutler just doesn't really do it for me. No real reason I just don't see him as a championship caliber QB

Steelers to officially cut Woodley. Hope he makes an impact elsewhere outside of the AFCN

Last edited:
I'd like to see a team with Donte Whitner, EJ Biggers, Bernard Pollard, and Shiloh Keo. I'm picturing a bunch of guys aimlessly running in random directions and attempting to hit whatever is near them. Like playing rookie on Madden.

Dante Whitner to the Browns, very close to happening :smokin :smokin

Welcome back home, if so!

I'll be sad to see whitner go..but I'm not gonna miss all the helmet-to-helmet/defenseless receiver flags the man got, even if they weren't warranted.

Donte whitner is to flags as demarcus cousins is to technical fouls

Dante Whitner to the Browns, very close to happening :smokin :smokin

Welcome back home, if so!
Why do you want Whitner?  He's not that good.

That also means you are losing Ward for sure.

Leadership quality, which possibly replaces D'qwell's role. He still is a hard hitter, regardless.

Ward isn't the type of Safety Pettine likes in his scheme, I'm expecting him to join the Broncos soon anyway.

Leadership quality, which possibly replaces D'qwell's role. He still is a hard hitter, regardless.

Ward isn't the type of Safety Pettine likes in his scheme, I'm expecting him to join the Broncos soon anyway.
Hope you guys get Byrd if this is all true.  

Hope you guys get Byrd if this is all true.  

Thanks bro. Byrd and Whitner is a huge possibility also.

I don't like seeing Ward walk also, but if you watched the games where he got picks off; he was pretty much just standing there and the ball just came to him :lol: - nothing against him at all, but if we can get Byrd in to replace Ward - I'm all for it.

dont ask whitner to cover anyone and youll be ok. tight ends stay eating this dude alive. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
"@AdamSchefter: And now, as @ProFootballTalk reported, Seattle's deal with DE Michael Bennett is done. Expect it to be four years, about $34 million."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom