NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont ask whitner to cover anyone and youll be ok. tight ends stay eating this dude alive. :x

To be fair though, some of those hits he made were pre-2009 hits - meaning he wouldn't be flagged for them if it wasn't for these new soft *** NFL rules.

To be fair though, some of those hits he made were pre-2009 hits - meaning he wouldn't be flagged for them if it wasn't for these new soft *** NFL rules.
Kam hits better than Whitner ever did and doesn't get many flags.  You just have to not go for the head like a dumbass.

Kam hits better than Whitner ever did and doesn't get many flags.  You just have to not go for the head like a dumbass.

kam is a beast but he isnt a "better" hitter then donte, no way. **** i dont think any one in the league at safety hits better then donte.

Last edited:

Discount? How much was he projected to make? This comes out to about $8M per year
Well it's in the range (potentially less) than what Everson Grifffen got from Minnesota...  I'd much rather have Bennett than Everson Griffen.  Though we don't know the guaranteed money yet.

More importantly it's in the range of what the Seahawks can afford to pay this year with upcoming contracts in mind.  Which is great.  

Oh ok. Just seemed like a lot. I didn't realize how highly he was valued

I'd like to see a team with Donte Whitner, EJ Biggers, Bernard Pollard, and Shiloh Keo. I'm picturing a bunch of guys aimlessly running in random directions and attempting to hit whatever is near them. Like playing rookie on Madden.

I don't ever wanna hear EJ Biggers name again.....

I thought Bennett was going to get around 9-10 a year, at least more than Everson

@MartysaurusRex: So much for those California king bunk beds I was designing @mosesbread72

:rofl:

@MartysaurusRex: So much for those California king bunk beds I was designing @mosesbread72

roll.gif
laugh.gif
  oh man

Adam Rapaport is reporting the number is actually $28.5 million, with $10m in the first year.

So that breaks down to just over $7 miliion per year...  wow.  
laugh.gif

Heads up for those with Sunday Ticket, I just did some work on my bill with Directv, if you sign up for some sort of early renewal thing, instead of 6 months at 39.99, you can sign on for 8 months of 21.99. (240 bucks vs 176 bucks give or take)

So if any of you tryin to keep your NFL costs down a lil bit, give them a call and make them give you the deals.

BTW, they initially offered 8 payments at 24.99 and I hesitated and made it like I would call back, before I hung up he went down to the 21.99 deal and I went for that. Maybe I shoulda waited, but like I've said before, I would pay 500+ for Sunday ticket if they charged me, so 175 is perfectly fine by me. :lol:

Donte is probably p4p biggest hitter. He's a not a big guy and he lays some big dudes out. Will never forget him KTFOing Pierre at the goal line in the 2011 playoffs vs Saints.
pimp.gif

Kam is the biggest+ fastest strong safety ive ever seen so it's not a fair comparison. Dude was trailing Kap on that long run in the NFCC and ran him down like nothing.
sick.gif

Last edited:
And looks like Smitty may well be on his way out of Carolina...:smh: :\

Last edited:
Donte is probably p4p biggest hitter. He's a not a big guy and he lays some big dudes out. Kam is the biggest+ fastest strong safety ive ever seen so it's not a fair comparison. Dude was trailing Kap on that long run in the NFCC and ran him down like nothing. :x  

Kap thought he was gone too, then Kam just came outta nowhere. That's one of the most impressive chase downs I've ever seen. The whole defense was beat, and Kam had to turn around and chase him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom