NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is random but the NFL should flex schedule Thanksgiving games.

I get the Lions, Packers, Cowboys usually play but if any of them are struggling I feel like they should be removed :lol:

also I think the SB rematch should be that night

when arent the Lions struggling by thanksgiving?

i think this year might change tho, i have an ODD feeling.

Dammit. Just start already so I don't even have to think of the idea of Revis being off our team already. Atleast seeing us sign some good players will distract me for the time being.

Dexter Mccluster just followed the Browns on twitter. ..

only follows 67 people.

Just speculation but a little interesting.

Last edited:
I'll be mad as hell if we don't get McCluster. Thought we had that one in the bag already from what I heard. Better get Sproles if we aren't getting him.

Now that I've thought about it for a little while....we could sign Verner and Tillman and still not have them equal up to the 16 mill a year Revis was getting. Count me in if we could make that happen.

Sounds like Michael Johnson is a done deal to us. Wouldn't doubt us bringing either Melton or Peppers to Tampa to reunite them with Lovie.

Any Philly leaks? They got great cap space...would love to land someone like ward and a good corner but may be pricey

Does anyone think sproles on the broncos would be scary? I know he lost a step, but that's also because the saints got a little too wet over jimmy graham. Peyton with ball and sproles on each side , clady and Kaplan back next year, and obviously Demarious and Julius doing work down the field. I think it can open up some even more possibilities.

Oakland's GM has been very strict about not giving out overpriced contracts. I imagine there will be a lot of plugging in talented but not big name players.

I wish yall didnt waste your money on matt flynn...the thought of that dude getting paid the money he is pisses me off

Any Philly leaks? They got great cap space...would love to land someone like ward and a good corner but may be pricey

LaCanfora was saying the Eagles have seriou sinterest in TJ Ward then Schefter tweeted about the Birds and Pats being really interested in Revis :evil: :evil: :evil: Gotta think both guys would want to play for a winning team that's on the rise and man oh man do we need safety help :lol:

I'd want Byrd over TJ bc he's much more of a playmaker but would be ecstatic with either one....both former Oregon Ducks :nerd: :nerd: (sidenote that had to be a monster secondary :x)

would LOVE to add another Pitt Panther to the squad though :lol: Shady and Revis would be :pimp: H2P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom