NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revis also has an Evoque :pimp:

Last edited:
I would say Tillman, Michael Johnson and Anthony Collins will be Bucs by the end of today/tomorrow. Those are the only ones I'm pretty sure of.

If the Bucs release Revis and Penn they'll have $47 mill in cap space.

And so it begins...

Mike Jones ‏@MikeJonesWaPo 2m

Source says the #******** and WR Andre Roberts have agreed to a deal.

Good signing...

Hope the skins can get Kenny Britt on the cheap.

Andre Roberts?

Eh I guess lol

It's depth, and he's been very productive with trash QBs throwing him the rock.

I expect the team to add at least 2 more WRs (1 through FA and the other through the draft), however, don't discount Roberts' ability. He's a good player.

@mikefreemanNFL: GM tells me Bucs' initial asking price was two No. 1s for Revis. Around the league, they were laughed at.
:smh: no leverage

:rofl:

wonder if elway has something up his sleeve to get revis :nerd:

if decker leaves which free agent wr might they go after :nerd:

my body is ready for all the craziness today.

Denver and SF are interested in Revis but he's probably gonna take the money over a winning team. NE will probably pay the least so I'm guessing they're out.

Decker sucks.

Anxious to see where my man Hakeem Nicks goes

Why are these bad teams with tons of cap space always dicking around with their own best players? 

Browns w/ Mack & Ward

Raiders w Valdeer & Houston

Bucs w/ Revis

Bills w/ Byrd

Doesn't make sense to me.  

As a Falcons' fan it pains me to sit back and watch all these teams make moves while we sit still
frown.gif

Why are these bad teams with tons of cap space always dicking around with their own best players? 

Browns w/ Mack & Ward

Bucs w/ Revis

Bills w/ Byrd

Actually just to quote myself- what the Bucs just did is a perfect example.

Fail to keep Michael Bennett.  Michael Bennett goes to another team, plays great, resigns for $7.1mill per season.

After missing Bennett, scramble to replace your own guy you let go.  End up paying Michael Johnson (less productive player) $8.75mill per season.

FA Rodeo.

Browns w/ Mack & Ward
Bucs w/ Revis
Bills w/ Byrd

Veldheer is replaceable imo! We don't need to over spend on our good players that want elite money

Veldheer is replaceable imo! We don't need to over spend on our good players that want elite money
If they're just avoiding overpaying (hope that's the case for the Raiders) then I support it...  But at certain point you just need to start building a base of talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom