NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so lost with some of these deals.

Why in the hell would Oakland want McFadden back?

Vontae is good but 20 mil guaranteed???

Why the hell would SF want Gabbert?

Malcolm Jenkins will be lit up by those WRs in the NFC East

Not that many RB options out there esp when they let Jennings walk.
20 mill thats crazy I don't get that either.

Dude. Nobody wants to sign with the Raiders. I'm not trying to **** on your team but I'm being honest. Even the Browns are getting high profile free agents to sign with them now. The Raiders are literally the last team outside of maybe the Jags that guys wanna sign with no matter how much money they're throwing out there.
You being defensive but the Bucs have gone crazy in FA three years in a row and they keep having to start the cycle again.  I have no problem with the Bucs and I think they'll be good with Lovie, but that has to temper your enthusiasm for any gains this offseason.

Johnny.
Jump.

Are you guys happy that the Raiders let Jennings go and gave McFadden 4 million dollars to sit on the sidelines this year?

You really like that?

The smart teams hold back at first.

Dude. Nobody wants to sign with the Raiders. I'm not trying to **** on your team but I'm being honest. Even the Browns are getting quality free agents to sign with them now. The Raiders are literally the last team outside of maybe the Jags that guys wanna sign with no matter how much money they're throwing out there.

Why are you always talking about the Raiders? :lol: I only expected us to get 1 big name possibly.

I'm not giving McFadden more than a mil after all the **** that team went through. I understand there's not many RB options.

Also shocked they let Jennings go. He looked good from the games I saw

I'm not giving McFadden more than a mil after all the **** that team went through. I understand there's not many RB options.

Also shocked they let Jennings go. He looked good from the games I saw
I don't know why they didn't keep Jennings.  I guess keeping McFadden is harmless though...  He's bad, they release him.  Somehow he's good, they re-sign him.  Not as if they need to preserve the cap space and he isn't getting paid much.

Dude. Nobody wants to sign with the Raiders. I'm not trying to **** on your team but I'm being honest. Even the Browns are getting quality free agents to sign with them now. The Raiders are literally the last team outside of maybe the Jags that guys wanna sign with no matter how much money they're throwing out there.

Well obviously no one wants to go to Oakland. Everyone's already signing in Tampa.

Who the **** brought up the Raiders? Just S T F U dude, you're almost as annoying as the Niner fans on here.

Last edited:

You may have a problem understanding the things you read.

Apparently $2.5mill of McFadden's $4mill is not-likely-to-be-earned incentives.

So yeah he's basically getting paid nothing.

I was in SanDiego in '02, doggie
we've had enough . please leave us alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom