NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more Miles Austin in Dallas? I thought he left football in general years ago.

Last edited:
The Browns are one QB away from greatness
d7vWN.gif

I'm curious to see how much and where Peppers, Ware and Allen go. They're getting older. Ware has been hurt recently and Peppers is on the field a lot

Is there an ex Chicago Bear Lovie isn't going to go after? Who's next? Brian Urlacher to un retire?

Denver should try to go after Jared Allen or Peppers

The Raiders are getting clowned like crazy on these last few pages :rofl:

“@SigmundBloom: whoa RT @josephperson Confirming Mike Mitchell got five years and $25M from Steelers, per league source. Too rich for Panthers' blood.”

@RapSheet: A trade for Darrelle Revis by the #Bucs is now considered unlikely. He won’t cut his pay to join the #Browns. Others willing to wait.

Jets are open to bringing back Revis. Idzik and Woody gotta make the decision. I'm guessing he'll go to whoever offers the most money. I wouldn't mind seeing him back with NYJ. Also wouldn't mind seeing him in Cle, Den and SF.

Revis is a top CB but if you sign him to a multi year contract, you gotta know in the back of your mind that after the first year or 2 he's probably gonna threaten to holdout for more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom