NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Broncos will win 16 games this coming season, quote me
happy.gif
happy.gif
14-2 reg. season and lose the SB(again)?

nerd.gif

:lol:

misery loves company. neither of our teams going anywhere for a few years bud.

If that.

The Bucs look like they can turn things around very quickly this year if everything comes together like it should. The Raiders look another decade from competing for anything. Maybe the 2020's will be better for your organization.

The Bucs look like they can turn things around very quickly this year if everything comes together like it should. The Raiders look another decade from competing for anything. Maybe the 2020's will be better for your organization.

sounds like the same ol bucs story every offseason.

i wouldn't know since I would never waste time watching a TB game
just like you would never tune into any Raider game. :lol:

the casual fan wouldn't know that both our teams have up and coming young players.
they just see our **** record year in and out

truth be told with the divisions both our teams are in
we aint going no where for a while.

laugh.gif
  at the idea that anyone would rather live in Tampa than Oakland.

At least Oakland has some nice aspects and is right next to one of the nicest cities in America.

Tampa is hundreds of miles away from anything approaching civilization.  George Zimmerman land out there.

Last edited:
All these FA pick ups, gonna be tough for my Falcons in the NFC South. Every team has potential

Is Jacoby Jones a free agent? I heard the Giants are meeting with him but I didn't know he was a FA

They're also saying Revis in NE is unlikely simply because he doesn't like the Patriots.

laugh.gif
  at the idea that anyone would rather live in Tampa than Oakland.

At least Oakland has some nice aspects and is right next to one of the nicest cities in America.

Tampa is hundreds of miles away from anything approaching civilization.  George Zimmerman land out there.
Bruh Tampa is actually nice, at least I think so
laugh.gif
 I go there when I leave Miami to visit the in laws

:lol:   at the idea that anyone would rather live in Tampa than Oakland.

Check the income tax %'s

Check the income tax %'s
I live in NYC bruh.  That's what everyone from the hellhole that is Florida says: "income tax income tax", and you couldn't pay me enough to live there outside of Miami.  

Strip malls, McMansions, Olive Garden fine dining, insane racism...  yum Florida.

Last edited:
Actually Ian Rapaport said yesterday on the ATL podcast that he thought Verner would sign with the Jets because he was "really into culture"

... Couldn't have been more wrong 
laugh.gif

I'm not sure what this Raiders fan is laughing at. The Raiders are currently the least talented team in the entire league and they play in dingy *** Oakland.

Just so you know we had the least amount of talent last season and our teams still had the same record. Shut your mouth and go sit down :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom