NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna continue on with the back and forth Bucs-Raiders talk but everything that could have went wrong ended up going wrong for the Bucs last year. Had the worst coaching staff in the league and lost a bunch of close games too.

Yes I'm from Wilmington.

Stop making excuses! The Raiders lost close games too but you don't see us making excuses! Your team sucks to that's why they went 4-12

That's noble of you not to continue it when you seem to constantly be starting it
laugh.gif

But for real, let's get back to biz
laugh.gif
  for real.

Not much word on Golden Tate yet 
nerd.gif

Even though he supposedly visited Detroit yesterday.  

get that bucs/raiders talk out of here for now. :lol:

this is 2014 not the early 2000's lol.

both our teams for the time being are irrelevant and at the bottom of the barrel of our divisions.

Hope we see some good signings today.

Really hope we can get MJD somehow still.

Well "winning team that pays a cornerback $16mm per year" is basically an oxymoron, so I'm not sure what Revis is expecting.

^Yeah He's gonna have to choose, another pay day or a stable, winning organization...Pats would laugh and hang up on his agent if he expects outrageous money like that

reading revis' $16M can be fully or partially converted to a bonus...leaving a cap hit of $5-$6M for 2014. it's doable...but it's a CRAP ton of money :lol:

Revis either wants to win at a reasonable salary or he can make $16 million on a crap team....both aren't happening

There never was any team that was gonna give Revis 16 a year. Nobody even the team that signed him and that's why he's about to be cut.

That contract had no guaranteed money so even Revis wouldn't want to stay on that deal as he enters his 30s.

I'm glad Revis doesnt want to play in Oakland! We don't need his type of player. All about $$$

you're glad that one of the best defensive players in the league doesn't want to come here?

I ride with you jumpman but im not sure i can back you up on that :lol: :smh:

we are severely lacking in the talent department. we need the best players we can get.

we have been the laughing stock of the league for 10 years. We need players like Revis IMO

Revis isn't making a huge difference on the Raiders; grabbing him would be pointless with all the other holes that need to be filled

unless you just wanna sell jerseys; there is no reason to trade or sign him

Last edited:
i really hope the skins land sproles...im sure he will be under utilized but good lord rg3 needs to learn to check down and when check downs = 15+ yard plays with sproles maybe he will learn

we're arguably in the best division in football. (NFC West as well)

we have to go up against Manning, Rivers, and Alex Smith twice a year.
(i still think Smith is pretty decent :lol:)

we need defensive help ASAP

Last edited:
I'm glad Revis doesnt want to play in Oakland! We don't need his type of player. All about $$$

you're glad that one of the best defensive players in the league doesn't want to come here?

I ride with you jumpman but im not sure i can back you up on that :lol: :smh:

we are severely lacking in the talent department. we need the best players we can get.

we have been the laughing stock of the league for 10 years. We need players like Revis IMO

I meant was players that are just here for the money and their heart isn't in it! He had those already Randy Moss

So u would rather have da raiders def slow down opposing teams instead of getting oyher players to help win a game

Revis isn't making a huge difference on the Raiders; grabbing him would be pointless with all the other holes that need to be filled

unless you just wanna sell jerseys; there is no reason to trade or sign him

Yeah that would be a very late-period Al Davis move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom