NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly at this stage idk what the hell is going on....i just want a known name on depth chart, bring that fool in and the first sign of nonsense cut him. shidd first sprain ankle cut him.

he can play no doubt about that, maybe this drought of teams not calling him has put his head in the right place. and he has become a professional. we pay him pennies and any foolishness, hes gone.

so this is where im at with it, we draft 1st go OT, hopefully Odell Beck slips in this 2nd and we go get him. so then we would have Britt, Cotchery, Beck and Olsen.

im good with that core.

Last edited:
EXTREME late pass but.. I just found out SB MVP Malcolm Smith is the brother of former USC WR Steve Smith (dude who retired from the Giants after like 5 years)... damn I aint eem know

Last edited:
 Follow
Manish Mehta‏@MMehtaNYDN

Friend of Rex Ryan chimes in on news Jets couldn't land Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (or any legit CB in free agency): "Rex is pissed." #nyj

roll.gif

That little kid that was pissed about Steve Smith leaving the Panthers actually met him before! 
eek.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Steve Smith  said he was moved by the video of a little boy in a crying fit when told that theCarolina Panthers  had released the veteran wide receiver.

"It touched me a little bit," Smith said Tuesday during a radio interview with ESPN's "Mike & Mike." "He was bawling. He had the ugly-face cry."

Smith, who signed with the Baltimore Ravens  on Friday, reached out through social media and located the boy, named Gavin. Smith plans to visit with him later this week to present him with some of his new Baltimore paraphernalia, as well as some of his old Carolina gear, to ease the pain.

He may even give something to Gavin's little sister, who also was a part of the video in a rather comical way.

"Here's the funniest thing," Smith said. "I actually met Gavin three or four years ago. ... That's why he actually bawled. Our kids actually interacted a few times. He also knows me as Boston's dad ... our youngest."
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...d-video-screaming-carolina-panthers-child-fan

That kid's father is a **** for making his son cry just so he could go viral :smh:

Daughter was hilarious though

"CAM NEWTON" :lol:

His son was in his feelings

"I HATE LUKE KUECHLY" :rofl:

He young so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but his father gotta teach him to value defense, especially elite LB's

Haha, yea at that age, most kids just want to score TDs. 

Maybe he doesn't want to cheer for Cam because he knows he doesn't have any WRs to actually throw the ball to 
laugh.gif

Edelman's deal is 4 years 17 million. 8 million guaranteed.

Damn, thought he'd get more.
He probably wasn't getting what he thought he would of from the market.

Amendola's was 28 million 10 guaranteed

This is a make or break year for Amendola.

Manish Mehta is the classic beat reporter who hates the team he is reporting on.  Dude is horrible.  

Last edited:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
Bengals not matching Browns offer sheet for Wr Andrew Hawkins. He's a Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom