NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: :lol:

Just to clarify...

@josephperson: Cam injured the ankle Week 16 against the Jets. Played the regular-season finale and the playoff game. Apparently was still having soreness.

I was looking at Carolina's cap situation since I was wondering why that can't sign anyone even though a lot of their best players on rookie deals (Cam,Kuechly, Star. L, Short) but then I saw that Charles Johnson and Greg Hardy combine for a 29,500,000 cap hit!
sick.gif
 is that right? 

I was looking at Carolina's cap situation since I was wondering why that can't sign anyone even though a lot of their best players on rookie deals (Cam,Kuechly, Star. L, Short) but then I saw that Charles Johnson and Greg Hardy combine for a 29,500,000 cap hit!
sick.gif
 is that right? 

oh wow, if that was the case i wouldve just let the kraken walk...

Last edited:
I think Williams and Stewart are taking up quite a bit of cap space too

jets gettin me tight b

we mmissed out big time this FA,granted theres still people out there .Im pissed

sick.gif
 is that right? 

oh wow, if that was the case i wouldve just let the kraken walk...
Def. wouldn't have been a terrible decision to let him walk. I was in favor of keeping him, but only if we can get something long term done...if we let him pull a Peppers, then tagging him would be idiotic in retrospect.

But yea, we've about $85 mil or so tied up in just 10 players...just shows that we had possibly the worst GM in sports at the time :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Sal Pal is a blowhard who just talks out his ***

He's never gotten a story right plus Derrick Gunn reported and he has many connects inside Novacare

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom