NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the Pats get DeSean
sick.gif
They need taller receivers to catch Tom's numerous overthrows.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

and if i'm the eagles, i'm starting the negotiations by bring up the harvin trade from last year

and the pats sent a 2nd and 7th to the dolphins for wes welker before he had made a pro bowl

Last edited:
No idea why any contender wouldn't give up a 3rd for DeSean

butttt then again, I that said Denver should just give up the picks for Jimmy Graham and book their tickets to Phoenix tomorrow
I'm a top tier Madden GM, doe

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 6m
Over past 3 seasons, Cam Newton has been sacked or hit while throwing or rushing 467 times, more than twice as many as any other QB.

Jesus.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 6m
Over past 3 seasons, Cam Newton has been sacked or hit while throwing or rushing 467 times, more than twice as many as any other QB.

Jesus.
They use a ton of designed runs though, if that's a tackle for no gain I assume it counts as a sack.  Also "hit" while rushing would imply any tackle when he's running the ball?  He runs more than any other QB.
No idea why any contender wouldn't give up a 3rd for DeSean

butttt then again, I that said Denver should just give up the picks for Jimmy Graham and book their tickets to Phoenix tomorrow
I'm a top tier Madden GM, doe
Jimmy Graham ain't even close to worth two firsts.

he seems like just a lackey for the team

Last edited:
I think Williams and Stewart are taking up quite a bit of cap space too

The way they've played the past couple of years, I thought they were out the league. Not too long ago they were "the real Smash and Dash" and were a top 1-2 punch.

Last edited:
All Desean cares about is the money; see 2011 when he took the season off

That's what any team taking him is getting; he wants a new deal with large guaranteed money when he just got that 2 years ago

If the Pats get DeSean :x

I definitely agree with this. Tom had a good amount of horrible passes last year. Could be due to his incompetent WRs too.

I think teams should stay away from DeSean. I wouldn't want him on my team. Bad attitude, punk and greedy as hell.

Pats are waking up and trying to make serious moves, I'm impressed.

Last edited:
If the Pats get DeSean :x

I definitely agree with this. Tom had a good amount of horrible passes last year. Could be due to his incompetent WRs too.

I think teams should stay away from DeSean. I wouldn't want him on my team. Bad attitude, punk and greedy as hell.

Pats are waking up and trying to make serious moves, I'm impressed.
how is he a punk???
and if somebody willing to pay that amount how is he greedy

if Djack is on the block if im pats,49ers,panthers or Seattle and I need a WR I would trade my 1st for him.

Would like to see D Jax in NE. Im all for acquiring any/all guys with dynamic playmaking abilities.

Edelman/DJax sharing time returning punts :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom