NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't a lot of defende rs not like ? His first pro bowl weren't they going extra hard

if Djack is on the block if im pats,49ers,panthers or Seattle and I need a WR I would trade my 1st for him.

Why would the Panthers trade their pick for an older, more expensive receiver when they can just draft one?

****, Keenan Allen was a 3rd round pick last year and put up plenty of numbers for pennies on the dollar. You gon pay Jax big(er) money when you have the deepest WR draft class in quite some time?

Why?

Didn't even realize he said first...  Yeah, that's crazy.  You are way under-valuing first round picks.  You also have to consider the value of a first round player considering how much the cap hit of a guy like DeSean will hurt your roster.

because Jackson would be better then anyone on the board when the panthers draft pick comes up at WR. 1st round could be to much but seattle and 49ers have enough late picks to get him.

Better, but more expensive and clearly more volatile than any first rounder those teams could select. If any team is dumb enough to trade their 1st for D-Jax...

because Jackson would be better then anyone on the board when the panthers draft pick comes up at WR. 1st round could be to much but seattle and 49ers have enough late picks to get him.

So no rookie WR's will come close to what Keenan did this year?
Or even Cordarelle?

At like a quarter of the cost?????

Oakland is making great moves. AFC is so damn weak too. They need a decent QB and they'll win 8-9 games. Problem is there aren't any QBs. I don't think Schaub has anything left and Sanchez never had anything.

Raiders starting to look like they'll have a solid O-line to pair with what's actually a solid WR core.  Hope they draft a QB.

Oakland is making great moves. AFC is so damn weak too. They need a decent QB and they'll win 8-9 games. Problem is there aren't any QBs. I don't think Schaub has anything left and Sanchez never had anything.

Yeah, but Oakland has the toughest schedule of any team in the league this year. Still a lot more room for improvement before the team thinks about finishing above .500.

Yeah, but Oakland has the toughest schedule of any team in the league this year. Still a lot more room for improvement before the team thinks about finishing above .500.

Word and that division is no joke. I think with the NFC West and AFC West facing each other this upcoming season it'll shake things up in both divisions, should be some great battles

Denver won't be setting any offensive records, that's for sure.

Chiefs fans might be in for a rude awakening too.

Lawrence Okoye is an interesting dude (6'6" 300, 4.7 in the 40), hope he can get some PT for the niners next year
love to see rugby converts like Haloti Ngata :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom