NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams would be stupid to trade for Schaub or Sanchez. I would wait until he was cut and if another team is dumb enough to trade, then oh well.

Melton is cool but that defense has so many holes that at this point it doesn't make a difference. You need about eight signings as good as Melton to make a difference. Ware and Lee were their best players and they were hurt a good portion of the time. Hatcher was solid too but he's gone.

if Djack is on the block if im pats,49ers,panthers or Seattle and I need a WR I would trade my 1st for him.

Why would the Panthers trade their pick for an older, more expensive receiver when they can just draft one?

****, Keenan Allen was a 3rd round pick last year and put up plenty of numbers for pennies on the dollar. You gon pay Jax big(er) money when you have the deepest WR draft class in quite some time?

Why?

I know man any wide receiver drafted in the first 3 rounds is guaranteed to be as good as Desean Jackson.

Desean only runs one route now and isn't willing to take a hit. He can still fly but isn't worth the money he wants or the headache.

DeSean to the Browns or Patriots would be nasty.
Browns draft a qb w/ their 2nd pick in the 1st round.

Sure you could take a receiver in the 3rd round, but how many 3rd round receivers are gunna come in and put up 1000 yards right away?

He's a baller.

Last edited:
DJax gets it in on the field regardless of his image. I think a 3rd rounder is great value for a team that needs a receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom