NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks Trent can still get it done? :lol:

When he was in Cleveland, he knew which hole to hit and hardly ever second guessed himself. In Indy, it seems like he's always guessing and dancing to try to find the right hole. I think he just needs time to figure out the new system and then he'll show out. Or maybe not and I'm just mad that he was one of my keepers in fantasy football last year :smh:

Am I the only one who thinks Trent can still get it done? :lol:

When he was in Cleveland, he knew which hole to hit and hardly ever second guessed himself. In Indy, it seems like he's always guessing and dancing to try to find the right hole. I think he just needs time to figure out the new system and then he'll show out. Or maybe not and I'm just mad that he was one of my keepers in fantasy football last year :smh:

Man I hope he does but IMO you cant fix this

Highly doubt MJD is gonna want to go somewhere like Pittsburgh where he would be behind a young RB that would be getting a large portion of the snaps.

Saying the N word is a 15 yard penalty now?????

:rofl:

Did they officially approve that nonsense?

Please tell me no

It was on the bottom of the ESPN screen. Looked like it was confirmed but I'm not 100%

We all thought it was a good trade for the Colts because let's keep it 100.

No one watches the browns and saw how bad it was.

Nope, it was probably 75% and 25% against it at the moment. I remember Mike Francesa laughing at this trade about how dumb Indy was to give up a 1st rounder for an RB not named Peterson.

Nahhh.. I thought it was dumb for the browns to not only draft trent at 3, but trade with the vikings to do so.. Completely agreed with everything jim brown was saying at the time

I personally just don't think you should pick a RB in the 1st, unless you got a man freak like AP

Same goes for picking WRs in the top 10, unless you got a big fast prototype sitting there (think calvin Johnson, aj green or Larry Fitzgerald)

I thought it was stupid for the colts to do it at the team because he screamed desperation.. Bradshaw had just gotten hurt (you had to have been blind not to see that coming) and they had just lost to the dolphins making them 2-2

I don't know who thought he would be a game breaking back.. But I at least thought he could be a constant move the pile type guy, with his best case being what marshawn is now.. He doesn't have the speed or moves.. And as shown above neither the vision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom