NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems all of this praise for dude came outta nowhere. I still think Bridgewater will turn out to be the best but who knows. None of 'em really stand out to me.
Something about Bortles I just don't like, just a gut feeling he's gonna be a bust. Bridgewater on the other hand... going to RU and seeing what he's been doing for the past two years to both us and the whole conference, I love the kid. I think he's going to be the best QB in the draft.

Seems like everyone is now loving all over Bortles all of a sudden.

He has that bust feel real bad.

See all my posts; I've always loved this dude

my bold prediction back in the 2014 predication thread was he goes #1 overall before Teddy

tumblr_mu9nie6RVV1swzompo1_250.gif

Seems all of this praise for dude came outta nowhere. I still think Bridgewater will turn out to be the best but who knows. None of 'em really stand out to me.

Anytime I hear guys like McShay gushing over Bortles' "body" I get skeptical. Like how important is that really when you look at the elite QBs in today's NFL?

He does have that Andrew Luck build that these teams love. I just don't get why they hype these QB's off of workouts. I don't even remember him being talked about during the college season. Was he not that good or was everybody sleeping on him?

Foster is just trying to recruit him to whatever team he will be on after the Texans cut him next off season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom