NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannon was a late bloomer too. Bounced around the league for years before going off in Oakland. Won the MVP at 37 years old.

He had two or three real good years if I remember correctly with Oak. Still nowhere on a top list obviously

They needed tofill a spot so gannon went in just like throwing hines ward in if they had a goat wr bracket...

Im not saying I look at him and see a bust I just think they are built and play similar.

Who would you compare him too.?

I don't think they are anything alike if you look at their pedigree

Bortles has the ability to be a better Big Ben if you ask me and when I say better I mean the ability to carry a team more without the benefit of a top defense and solid run game

I am in no way discrediting what Big Ben has done in this league

Last edited:
They needed tofill a spot so gannon went in just like throwing hines ward in if they had a goat wr bracket...

Watch it.

Bortles has the ability to be a better Big Ben if you ask me and when I say better I mean the ability to carry a team more without the benefit of a top defense and solid run game

Better than Ben? High expectations, Ben's had a great career. But I see the similarities

I meant Ben had the benefits of a pretty good team he was drafted into being picked a little later off a down year for the Steelers

Bortles is big with all the tools; I could be wrong but I think he is gonna be a franchise QB in this league

When I say better than Ben I just mean stat wise because you can't argue two Super Bowl rings

Last edited:
:lol: some delusional Eagles fan tried to compare Riley Cooper to Hines and I just stood there like the Jags fan gif

Excuse me?

I really wish raiders actually put their cap space to use by bringing in desean and/or Allen. I actually want to see bronco raider games somewhat close.

I really wish raiders actually put their cap space to use by bringing in desean and/or Allen. I actually want to see bronco raider games somewhat close.

they should def spend that money on Allen. If they are getting noodle arm Schaub and Deshawn is going to be on that squad it makes no sense as a deep threat because he cant get him the ball :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom